26. Project/Little Dates

"Oh my gosh thank you so much," Minami glanced down at the large package in her hand and then back up at her friends, Aiko, Amaya, Nagisa, Rio, and Sai.

Aiko being the rich person she was helped Minami out with a project. She had given her pictures of the Shiratorizawa boys team and Aiko sent it to a person. Said person transferred the pictures into fabric.

So now, Minami had a bag full of Shiratorizawa pictures on fabric. "It was nothing," Aiko said. "He does it all the time. Once I told him your situation he promised he was happy to do it."

Minami chuckled, setting the fabric to the side. "So, what's been going on at practice?"

"Well," Amaya said. "We've starting running laps before and after practice. Everytime someone messes up, we have to run ladders of suicides. And we have practice every single day of the week."

"Why such hardcore drills?" Minami asked. "We won Nationals."

Nagisa shrugged, "Coach Eijiri says it's to get us ready for next season."

"But a couple times after practice," Sai said. "We noticed she would go behind the building and cry."

"What? Why?" Minami asked. There was silence in the room. No one answered.

"I think it's because of a boy," Rio said, shrugging her shoulders. "Rio!" Aiko scolded.

"What?" Rio asked. "Speaking of boys and Eijiri Sensei, we have finally found someone who makes her stop acting angry all the time."

"Really? Who is it?" Minami wished to know so badly. "Do I know who they are?"

Nagisa nodded and Sai said, "Coach Eijiri has recently been going out with Coach  Saitou."

It took Minami a second to realize what she said. Coach Saitou. Coach Eijiri. Coach Saitou and Coach Eijiri. "W-wait. Coach Saitou, the assisstant coach of the boys volleyball team, is courting Coach Eijiri, the coach of the girls volleyball team."

"Yep!" Sai said a smile creeping up on her face. "They talk every single day and get this, he asked her on a date this Saturday."

"Aw, that's so cute," Minami smiled. Suddenly there was a buzz to her left and Minami noticed her phone ringing. She picked it up looking down at the contact. It was Tendou.

"Um, I need to take this really quickly," Minami said. She pressed the call button, pressing the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Minami-chan!" Tendou's voice rang through the line. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm fine," Minami laughed. "Nagisa, Amaya, Aiko, Rio, and Sai are here. They came to visit me."

"Cool! That's great!" Tendou said. "Oh hey, I'm at the store right now, is there anything you want? Like food or a drink or anything. Maybe a pillow or blanket.."

"Actually Satori," Minami said, glancing down at the package of fabric. "Could you get me a non-see through bed sheet?"

"Sure!" Tendou exclaimed. "But uh, why?"

"You'll see when you get here," Minami giggled. Tendou made a noise on the other end of the line before finally saying, "Okkkkkk."

"Thank you Satori," Minami replied sweetly. "I love you."

"Love you too Minami-chan! See you in a bit!" Then he hung up and Minami put her phone down. She struck up another conversation with her friends until they had to leave.

The ironic thing was, just as they were leaving, Tendou walked in, holding the sheet she had asked for, in hand. "Yay, you brought it."

"Why do you need this?" Tendou asked, setting the sheet in front of her. She grabbed it and spread it out over the bed. Then she smiled grabbing the package of fabric.