4. JuSt A fIlLeR cHaPtEr

Minami got to her dorm with her newly bought items, ready to decorate. She set her clothes bags in her room and set the dishes and food on the counter.

Minami looked around the room and started decorating. She hung up paintings and placed a rug in the kitchen.

After decorating, she put the plates, cups, and silverware she'd bought. She organized where everything would go and placed them in different cabinets.

Minami then grabbed the food and started putting it away too. Pantry food and refrigerated food.

After finishing putting up all of her newly bought items Minami was extremely...bored.

She walked out of the room and to her own. She sat down on her bed and drummed her fingers against the mattress. She finally decided to move the TV from the living room to her bedroom since she had no one to share it with.

No one told her what to do after she decorated. She suddenly felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She took it out and looked at the contact name: Dad💖

Minami smiled and pressed the call button, "Hey Dad."

"Hey Minami, I heard you transferred to Shiratorizawa," he said.

"Yes sir," she said. "And I have something else to tell you."

"Yes?" he asked from the other end.

"Um, I became the manager of the boys volleyball team," she said, biting her lip.

"Really? That's great!" he said. 

"Yeah, they're all really nice and Waka told them about my anxiety," Minami told him. "I also had to play a match against some of the members to see if I had what it takes to become manager."

"What were the positions of the players on your team?" he asked.

"Wing Spiker, Libero and Setter," she said.

"And the other team?" he asked.

"Middle Blocker, Setter, Ace, and Wing Spiker," she said.

"Did your team win? Was Wakatoshi on your team?" he asked.

"My team did win," she told him. "But Waka wasn't on my team.

"Really? That's great!" he replied.

"Have you talked to Wakatoshi?" she asked.

"I tried but he didn't pick up," her dad said.

"Well, I tell him to call you," she said.

"Okay," he said.

"Hey! How are Tetsu and Pudding?" she asked.

"They miss you a lot," her dad told her.

"Well, maybe Shiratorizawa will let them come over," she told him.

"Maybe, I've actually got to go Minami, I love you," he said.

"I love you too!" she replied. Her dad ended the call and she smiled. Then remembered she had to tell her brother to call her dad.

She looked at herself in the mirror and after 30 seconds of debate, she decided she looked decent enough.

She grabbed her key and left her dorm, heading down the hallway. Then she bumped into someone from behind.

She fell to the ground and landed on her butt, "Ow."

"Oh my-Minami-chan! I'm so sorry!"

Minami looked up to see Tendou holding out his hand to help her up. She slowly reached up and grabbed it and was immediately pulled up by Tendou.