15. My Paradise

It had been at least a month since Shiratorizawa lost to Karasuno.

Everyone had gone back to their normal lives. No more practice. No more matches. Nothing volleyball related. It was quieter in Minami's life now. There was less excitement. 

Although Tendou was his cheery self, there seemed to be a peice missing. The gap between the two of them started getting wider and wider-but he mattered to Minami. He mattered a lot.

Snow had started to fall and the month of December was upon them. Minami stepped out of her dormroom wearing a red jacket and black boots, along with a long sleeved shirt and jeans.

She walked down the hallway, taking the stairs down and heading outside. She walked from the school into town and looked through the windows. She was going present shopping for her friends, correction, the volleyball team.

She had no idea what to get everyone. The only people she really knew were Ushijima, Tendou, and maybe Shirabu.

She walked through the crowd of people that had for some reason, all decided to go shopping on a Sunday.

She walked into a store and looked around. She knew Tendou liked chocolate ice cream, shonen jump, cute acctresses, the ring.

That wasn't a very good list.

Minami searched through the almost never-ending store, trying to find something that screamed, TENDOU.

She found nothing. But she did find presents for almost everyone else. She got her brother a guide for taking care of plants. She had already gotten Shirabu five tickets to a concert cause she knew he was a secret fangirl of a singer she knew. She got Semi a book about fashion.

She got Yamagata the entire collection of Percy Jackson books because he read the Kane Chronciles and wanted more. She got Ohira the entire works of Shakespeare because he was that kind of person. She bought Taichi a quilt and portable charger since he always complained about his phone never being charged enough.

And finally Minami had gotten Goshiki a custom made mug that said: Ace, nutritional facts and then listed off a bunch of things they all liked or disliked about the first year.

And she still had nothing for Tendou. She didn't want to give him shonen jump because he probably already had all of them. She wasn't buying the Ring because it would scare him therefore causing him to cuddle her more....maybe that wasn't such a bad idea.

And she didn't buy him chocolate ice cream because it would melt before he even unwrapped it.

Minami frowned as she searched the entire mall, trying to find something she thought Tendou would like. She was about to give up when she found it.

The perfect gift.

-timeskip-

"It's Christmas Eve!" 

They had gotten a holiday for Christmas from the school and since their house was big enough, they invited the team to stay over at the Ushijima residence for the week.

And now Minami was running around ther house in her pajamas like and idot, screeching that it was in fact, Christmas Eve.

She ran into the kitchen and opened the pantry, fridge and cupboards. She had planned on making Christmas Eve food and Christmas morning food. There wasn't much to do for Christmas Eve but she wanted to be prepared.

Minami first pulled out a pan and eggs to make breakfast for everyone. She cracked a bunch of eggs in a large bowl and put salt and pepper in it. She used a whisk to whisk the eggs aeound in the bowl while putting the pan, with spray on it on the hot eye.