18. Cupid

"College?"

They were sitting in the living room of Minami's dorm. Tendou nodded, "I have to worry about it some time."

"But, you still have time right?" she asked. "I mean the end of school is still a few months away."

"Yeah but I should've been worrying about this last year," he replied. "I'm so behind."

"Well what do you want to do when you get older?" she asked.

"I want to be a chocolatier," he replied. She smiled. 

"That's a nice job," she said. 

"Well, what about you Minami-chan?" he asked. "What do you want to be when you get out of college?"

"A seamstress," she replied. "I'd like to make clothes and accessories for people to wear. I could make clothes for models."

"You could," he chuckled. "There was one college I found that's still in Japan. Well three, that is."

"Well what are they?" she asked, curling her knees to her chest.

"Tsuji Culinary Institution, Kyoto Culinary Institute, and Nakamura Culinary school," he said. Minami pulled out her phone and looked up each school.

"From what I can tell the Nakamura Culinary School is the best," she said, looking at pictures of the campus. "But have you toured any of these places yet?"

"No," Tendou shook his head. 

"Then that's what you need to do first," Minami said. "Tour them, and then see which one you like the best. Which campus speaks to you."

"Okay, okay," Tendou said with a chuckle. "Do you...wanna go with me?"

Minami's face got red, "Uh, s-sure."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't get lost on the giant college campus's," Tendou smiled.

-timeskip-

"I thought you said we wouldn't get lost!"

They were standing in the middle of a courtyard no where near the tour guide.

"I said you, wouldn't get lost, not we wouldn't get lost," Tendou said.

"That's not helping," Minami replied. She was grasping his hand with a vice grip.

"Jeez, Minami-chan, you're gonna squeeze my hand off!" Tendou said. "Don't worry, don't worry. I'll find the way back to the tour."

Minami bit her lip and tried to loosen her grip on his hand. It was nerve-wracking enough to be at a large college campus, but being away from the tour guide definitely made Minami even more scared.

They shuffled around the courtyard they had gotten lost at, Tendou craning his neck to look behind buildings trying to find the tour guide.

It felt like hours when a concerned student found them wandering around.

"Are you guys lost?" The student walked up to them. He had broad shoulders and curly brown hair. A pair of silver glasses were perched on the bridge of his nose and he wore a white shirt under a cardigan and a pair of jeans.

Tendou smiled at the sight of a person, "As a matter of fact we are. We were with the tour guide a few minutes ago but we seemed to have gotten a bit lost."

The student smiled, "Um, the tours should be at the food hall right now."

"Where is that exactly?" Tendou asked. The guy chuckled.

"I'll show you guys the way," he said. "My name's Hiro. Hiro Ahane. I'm a Junior."

"I'm Satori Tendou," Tendou said, shaking Ahane's hand.