7. Practice Match(and terrible events)

Warning: Sexual assault, Violent actions

It was the day of the practice match and Minami was extremely nervous. Sure a weight had been taken off her chest after her test but she was extremely nervous.

The bus pulled up to Fukurodani Academy and stopped in the parking lot. Minami got off with the boys behind her. She took in the smell of the familiar cherry blossoms that bloomed every volleyball season. She looked up at the large Academy in front of them and smiled. 

She had many good memories at this school. Minami turned toward the group of boys and was about to explain to them where everything was, but she heard a voice call her name.

"HEY HEY HEY MINAMI!" she turned around just in time to see the owl-haired boy crush her into a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

"Hello, Bokuto-san," she said, pulling away from his tight grip. "Hello Akaashi."

"Good Afternoon, Minami-san. Bokuto-san please calm down," he told the captain.

"But Akaashi! It's Minami!" Bokuto pouted.

"Bokuto-san I think you should maybe show the team where the gym is," Minami suggested.

"Oh yeah!" he turned toward the Shiratorizawa team. "So, you're the guys I'll have to beat up if you hurt my poor precious Minami!"

"Bokuto-san, they're not going to do anything," Minami reassured him. "Trust me."

"If you say so Minami," Bokuto said, crossing his arms. "Oh! Everyone's missed you!"

"They what?" she was taken by the hand and dragged toward the gym. Akaashi stayed behind to apologize to the Shiratorizawa team and lead them to the gym.

Minami and Bokuto reached the gym and she was greeted with many familiar faces. She saw Komi, Konoha, and Sarukui standing in a group talking to each other.

Minami walked into the gym she knew so well and immediately caught the attention of Bokuto's teammates. They walked over and greeted her.

"Hey Minami-san, it's good to see you," Konoha said.

"You too, I missed you guys," Minami said. She heard footsteps behind her and turned. She was greeted by her other team. 

"Oh, hey guys," she said. 

"Minami-chan I missed you!" Tendou said, hugging her and resting his chin on her head.

"I was only gone for three minutes," she said.

"It was long enough," Tendou replied unhugging her.

"You guys can follow me, I'll show you what side you're on," Akaashi said, walking into the gym. Minami followed behind him and the rest of the team followed her.

He brought them to the side and went to practice with his own team. Minami sat down on the bench and watched the boys start practicing. 

Minami tapped her clipboard with her pen. (I'm not good at describing volleyball)

She then noticed the empty water bottles. She grabbed them and hurried to the water fountain. Minami put some water bottles on the ground and started filling some up.

*WARNING ATTEMPTED RAPE*

She then noticed a guy walking towards her, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll f-find another water f-fountain."

She started picking up the water bottles but the man grabbed her wrist.

"Excuse me, please let go," she said, dropping the water bottles.