3. Shopping Trip

(Warning, lots of anxiety and panic attacks in this chapter)

Baby Shark do do do do do do, Baby Shark do do do do do do

Minami woke up to that cursed song, "Why did I set that as my alarm?"

She quickly turned her phone off and got out of bed. Minami opened her drawers and looked fr an outfit.

She finally threw together something quick and simple.

(Like that but with black high-top Vans)

Minami grabbed a black cross body purse with her wallet in it and went to the bathroom to brush her hair and hygiene. 

She put some of her hair into two space buns and left the rest of it down.

'Why am I getting so dressed up?' she asked herself looking down at her outfit. She was tempted to text Ushijima and tell him to call the whole thing off but she didn't want to disappoint him.

Minami unplugged her phone and stuck it in her bag. She grabbed her dorm key and put it in her bag as well.

After making sure she had everything, she left her dorm and locked the door behind her.

That's when she realized she had no idea where her brothers dorm was. She started breathing heavily but remembered she knew someone who's dorm was on this hallway.

Minami slowly made her way to room 635 and calmed herself down before knocking on the door.

The door flew open revealing Tendou. His hair was down and he had a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth.

Minami blushed and started wringing her hands, "Uh, I d-don't know where Wakatoshi's dorm is. I'm sorry."

"Oh," Tendou said. He pointed far down the hallway. "His dorm's that way. Room 620."

"T-thank you T-tendou-san, sorry for bothering you," Minami said.

"You don't have to say sorry, Minami-chan," Tendou told her with a wink. "No matter what you ever do or say to me, you never have to say sorry."

Minami felt her face get hot and she turned the shade of her crimson eyes, "Uh.....b-bye."

She quickly made her way down the hall and tried to calm her beating heart. She stopped in front of door 620 and knocked.

The door opened revealing her brother, "Hello Minami."

"Hi Waka," she said, giving him a hug. "Thank you for last night. I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"It's fine Nami, I don't mind," Ushijima said, motioning for her to go inside his room.

Minami walked inside and took in his dorm. It was very neat and tidy. It looked almost exactly like hers except it had personality. There were pictures on the wall and magnets on the fridge.