27. Never Alone Again

"Minami I have a plan!" Tendou said the next morning.

Minami glanced up from her sewing, "Yes?" she continued, threading the needle through the fabric.

"We should have a movie marathon!" he exclaimed, sitting beside her on the bed. 

"What movies?" she asked, poking the needle through the fabric.

"You know, fiction movies!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Aren't most movie fiction movies?"

"Autobiographies aren't."

"Biographies. Autobiography is an account of a person life written by that person. There are no fiction autobiographies."

"Well, you know what I mean."

Minami smiled, looking up at Tendou and giving him a peck on the lips, "Yes I understand what you mean."

"So can we?" he asked. His smile looked like that of a kid in a candy shop's. She found it harder and harder everyday to say no to those precious red eyes.

"Well I suppose." she said. She folded the blanket up and put it in the drawer of the desk. She snuggled her head against Tendou, wrapping an arm around his waist and, resting her head against his chest as he turned on the movie, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone.

"I haven't seen this movie since I lived in America," Minami said, smiling as she heard the familiar tone of the Harry Potter theme song play.

She buried her face deeper into Tendou's shirt and sighed. Though she was in unbearable pain and stuck in the hospital, she was happy.

"Thank you for this Satori," she said, as the movie started. "Thank you for keping me company so I'm not lonely in this purgatory."

"It's fine Minami-chan," he said. "I'm here for you no matter what happens."

Minami smiled and felt her eyelids get heavy. She closed her eyes just to rest them for a bit before she accidentally fell asleep.

-Tendou POV-

Tendou glanced down at Minami to find out she was sleeping. He smiled, pushing the hair off her forehead.

"Ah Minami-chan," he murmured. "Fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Just like high school." He chuckled, kissing her forehead.

He sighed re-positioning his girlfriend to make her more comfortable. She was now almost entirely laying on top of him, using his chest as a pillow.

"So cute," he whispered, smiling down at the girl, fast asleep on his chest. "I mean what I said Minami-chan, I'm here for you no matter what. You'll never be alone again."

He gave her another kiss on the forehead and continued to watch the movie.

-(Minami wakes up after the Chamber of Secrets)-

-----

They eventually finished watching the movies and his was close to night time. Minami was getting tired.

"Satori, you're going to let your lovely girlfriend go to sleep right?" she asked. "And ya know, not keep her up till twelve to get her to watch a movie with your right?"

"Right!" he said, smirking. "In fact, I myself am actually really sleepy-" he yawned. "-I wanna go to sleep."

Minami yawned, "Curse you Satori and your yawns. You know yawns are contagious right?"

He laughed, yawning, "You need sleep Minami-chan."

"I do," she replied. "Goodnight Satori." She turned the lights off and once again, resting her head against her boyfriends chest. But before she went to sleep she yawned.