10. Good Enough

The practice match against the college had ended, with the college team winning, obviously. Minami helped the boys clean up and walked with Tendou back to her dorm.

"You did good today," she told him. 

"Really? Thanks Minami-chan," Tendou said, pressing the 2nd floor button inside the elevator. After a few seconds of terrible elevator music the door slid open and the couple walked into the hallway.

They reached Minami's dorm and they stopped.

"Hey Minami-chan?" Tendou asked.

"Yes Satori?" she said, looking up at him.

"Can I take you out?" he asked.

"What do you mean by take out," Minami asked. "It could mean three things, take out food, take someone out on a date or murdering someone. I'm hoping it's not the last one."

"Definitely not," Tendou said, laughing. "I want to take you on another date."

"Ok," Minami said. "Uh, when?"

"Tomorrow," Tendou said.

"That's quick," Minami remarked.

"Well," Tendou said. "It'll be your second date and it will be extra special."

"Ok, what time?" she asked. "I need to know so I can get ready extra early again."

Tendou smiled, "Eight."

"Okay," Minami said, she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight Satori."

"Goodnight Minami-chan! Until we see each other again!" he said walking away. Minami giggled and opened her dorm room door. She took her shoes off when she got inside and headed to her room.

She quickly changed out of her regular clothes and into her pajamas. Then she crawled into bed and feel asleep.

-----

Minami chose a more casual outfit for this date. She wore a simple grey t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She also wore a pair of Vans and she put her hair up in a bun. She put in silver hoop earrings and wore a black choker. 

There was a knock on her door. Minami looked down at her watch to see it was 7:35. She quickly finished getting ready and went to the door. She opened it, revealing Tendou, wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans.

"Ooh~ Minami-chan, we're matching!" Tendou said. 

"I guess we are," Minami giggled. "So, where are we going?"

"Well," Tendou said, leading her down the hallway. "I needed to go to the store first to get something."

"Okay," Minami said, pressing the elevator button. The door dinged open and they both stepped inside. The elevator got to the bottom floor and they both got out and went to Tendou's car.

Minami got in the passenger side and buckled up(cuz safety first). They pulled out of the parking lot to go to the store.

-----

They reached the store and Tendou parked his car. Minami got out and met Tendou on the other side of the car. They held hands and walked into the super store. It was crowded with people bustling around, shoving into each other.

Minami took several calming deep breaths and held Tendou's hand tighter. They walked through the store and down a couple of aisles until they reached one aisle with lots of people.

"Minami-chan?" Tendou asked. "I know you aren't good with people, so I'll get what I need and you stay here."

Minami nodded and Tendou smiled at her before going down the aisle and disappearing into the crowd of people. Minami felt the panic attack rising up in her chest. She didn't have someone to hold on to anymore.