2. Nightmare

"Do you know where your dorm is?" Ushijima asked his sister after practice.

"Sort of, they gave me the number but I don't know where it is," she answered. Her brother nodded and she grabbed her bag. 

"What number is it?" he asked. 

"645," she answered looking at the small slip of paper she'd gotten that morning.

"I'll take you there," he said. She nodded and clung onto her brothers arm. They left the gym and went to the dorm area.

Ushijima pushed the button on the elevator and it dinged open. They both walked in and the elevator began to close.

"Wait, Wakatoshi-kun!" 

Her brother stuck his hand out, stopping the elevator door. The red-head, Tendou walked into the elevator and Minami backed up against the wall.

She started breathing heavily again, but this time it was because she was claustrophobic.

"Minami-chan, you did great today!" Tendou complimented her.

"Th-thank you," she replied. She didn't like maintaining eye contact with people cause they always made fun of her eye color.

"I didn't properly introduce myself," he said. "I'm Satori Tendou!"

He held out his hand for her to shake but she just stared at it, "Minami Ushijima."

"Oh, sorry forgot about the anxiety thing," Tendou said taking his hand back and rubbing the back of his head.

Minami took a couple deep breaths and she gave her best smile, "Thank you for remembering, Tendou-san."

Tendou smiled and the elevator door dinged open. She filed out behind her brother and they made their way to the dorms.

"Tendou why are you following us?" Ushijima asked.

Minami turned to look at the red-head.

"Oh, I didn't know where you were going since your dorm is," he pointed behind himself. "That way. Plus, my dorms down here."

"We're going to my dorm," Minami mumbled, looking down at her feet.

"Oh, what number?" he asked.

"645," she answered.

"Cool! Mine's 635!" Tendou exclaimed. Minami nodded and they continued down the hallway. 

Tendou left for his dorm with a wave which Minami returned and they continued ten doors down.

"Wait, Waka-kun, what if I have a dorm-mate? That's too many new people in one day," Minami said when they stopped in front of her dorm. She started wringing her shaking hands and shaking her head back and forth.

"Minami," Minami looked up at her brother. "You'll be fine. Anyone who meets you is a very lucky person."

Minami stared back down at the ground but Ushijima cupped her face and brought her gaze back to his face.

"You are a very strong woman. You can do whatever you want as long as you put your mind to it. You already met my volleyball team, I'm sure you can deal with just one more person. I know you can." Minami's squished face nodded in her brother grasp.

Ushijima let go of her face and she got her key out of her pocket.

She fumbled, took a deep breath and stuck it in the keyhole. She turned it, hearing teh unlocking of the door.

She took it out and opened the door slowly. The lights inside were off and they place looked brand new. A clean shiny kitchen was to her right and a living room in front of it. There was also a hallway with two doors down it.