CHAPTER-26

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

GOOD NEWS AS WELL AS SAD ONE : I'm going to finish this book before ramadan thats a good news😁but ill miss my characters and you guys and well thats a sad news🥺

Anyway let's go...
________________________________________

Aala's pov :

I stared at the huge aircraft which was standing infront of me proudly on the tarmac of the private airport, I gulped inaudibly at the thought of being thousand miles above from the ground.

I bit my lower lip hard to control myself as I was still coming in terms with the fact that we're going to fly, I felt fingers interlacing with mine in a firm grip which made me look down at our interwined hands then at his smiling face.

He squeezed my hand in assurance "I'm with you sunshine no need to worry!" He caressed my cheek with the pad of his thumb to which I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh.

"Weeeeee... we're rwidin a pwane! Eeeeee!" Zain shrieked happily holding his plane toy in his hand which was the exact big version which we're going to be flying in.

Well blame zaamin for making tiny models for zain of almost all the high speed jets or aircrafts his company own.

"Yes champ we're riding this!" Zaamin took him from ayans arms as he smiled at him letting him go and ruffling his hair.

"You know daddy Avva mommy said she mwade brownie for me! And all is for me alone!" He said grinning clapping his hand well he's a big fan of chocolate fudge brownie with Nutella on top especially if it was made by his avva mommy.

"Ummhmmm and you're not going to share with daddy?" Zaamin asked pouting while ascending the iron steps behind me.

"Oops.. no!" He smiled sheepishly at him to which zaaamin faked hurt making me chuckle seeing their antics.

"Well I'll tell your avva mommy to bake a huge batch of brownies bigger than yours for me to eat!" He winked poking his tongue at him while zain gasped not liking what he just heard.

"No avva mommy won't do that she only lwovs me! Even more than maam!" He told him proudly with a smug look patting his shoulder like he has the upper hand which made zaamin and I to burst out in laughter.

Zaamin buckled up him in his booster seat which was opposite to ours he was facing us, he had already started looking out the window eager to see the bed of marshmallows as he likes to call the clouds.

Next he buckled my seatbelt making sure I was secured, the pilot started announcing all the necessary details I closed my eyes tightly clutching my hands when the plane started to leave the tarmac.

Zaamin interlaced our fingers "hey aal look at me!" He coaxed me gently I opened my eyes in fear looking at him but he had a tender smile etched on his aristocratic face.

"Nothing is going to happen to us I'm not letting anything happen to you! Do you trust me?" He asked me his eyes showing how serious he was "I do!" I replied getting lost in the most magical blues which mirrored zains.

He gave me a heart melting smile then leaned forward "Now that's what I was looking for and smile sunshine it suits you!" He kissed my cheek making my eyes go wide like saucers.