CHAPTER -3

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

......................................................................

Aala's pov :

I changed my charcoal pencil to 3 shades darker as I added details to my design, while changing to another angle so that the lines will be much more precise and the color contrast will be better with the light shades.

Art is my escape from every problems, I love to draw since childhood it was the thing which will give me peace and motivation to do better no matter what.

Art is my passion Humza and mama supported me when I wanted to take art as my major in college, I recently achieved my masters degree in business but I was an undergraduate of arts, It was a challenge for me to take two completely different majors for UG & PG but taking business helped me to take my mind off of My loss.

I joined college for masters after giving birth to Zain to take my mind away from the heartbreak, the studies and taking care of Zain kept me busy from my own broken feelings.

I liked to draw nature, the natural scenery gives a cooling sensation to the eyes, and I know that drawing or making portraits of human being, animals or animation is Haram in Islam...

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) visited me after returning from a journey, and I had a shelf with a thin cloth curtain hanging over it and on which there were portraits. When he saw it, the colour of his face changed (because of anger) and he said, "O Aishah! the most grievous torment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be for those who imitate (Allah) in the act of His creation.'' 'Aishah said: We tore it into pieces and made a cushion or two cushions out of that. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Every painter will go to Hell, and for every portrait he has made, there will be appointed one who will chastise him in the Hell.'' Ibn 'Abbas said: If you have to do it, draw pictures of trees and other inanimate things. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

I love to draw human eyes, it gave me a thrill to put life into an empty paper but when I came to know that it's Haram, I stopped drawing it immediately. No desire or passion is bigger than the commands of Allah and his Messenger !

I also love to design jewellery, there's something about the sparkling gems and stones which is enchanting. I love to put them together and make an antique piece of jewellery.

No matter how I much I love designing jewellery On the contrary I hate to wear it, the sparkling gems and stones like my attention when they are in the raw form and 10 feet away from me.

I see them nothing but as sparkling things but I love to work with them, I put the pencil down and stared at my completed work and a small smile fitted my lips, it was an oval cut peridot Crystal ring with platinum band and small diamonds surrounding it.

" That's look pretty amazing sis! " I jumped on my seat hearing her voice, I put my hand on my loud beating heart and looked at her " you startled me asfu! "