CHAP-32 EPILOGUE-1

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

Eid mabrook to you all 🥳🥰 may Allah accept our ibadah and save us from hell fire.

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

_________________________________________

Aala's pov:

Time sure does flies fast when you're enjoying life and that seems to be the case with me.

Its been three months since our heartfelt confession and life from there seems so happy and peaceful Alhamdulillah!

Our relationship has changed for the better and every single day we learned something new about each other without holding ourselves back.

And as I spend my days with him I couldn't stop myself from falling for him it took time for me to admit that even to myself without feeling guilty.

But I was glad that zaam was with me through every thick and thin being my support and never leaving my side ever couldn't be anymore thankful to Allah for blessing a gem like him to me.

But I was sad and upset its been a week since he went to Azerbaijan to oversee amd complete a business merger and its the longest he was away from us.

Believe me when i say this zain had become such a daddy's boy that it's hard for them to be away from each other even its just for a day.

And thats why Zain is even more moodier than me because his dad is not here to play with him but thankfully spending time with his grandpa spares me from his mood swings.

Thats the biggest change happened in our life I didn't know my words left a huge impact on him but Alhamdulillah I was glad that everything was sorted out between zaam and his father.

The mansion has become livelier once again but I still receive the cold glares from aleena zaams cousin and his step sister their habits never changed but I didn't let them bother me in anyway.

I never had a row with my mother in law but I also didn't miss her spiteful words and glares which she threw in our direction but I always sensed her disliked towards zaam but she plays nice in front of dad.

Hypocrites are still alive!

Her polite words covered with acids cannot be missed for sure I didn't even know whats her problem with zaamin, he always respects her and treats her like his own mother but alas the feelings are not mutual from her side.

But zaamin doesn't show the hurt on his face he behaves like he's used to it then he told me that its always been like that from his childhood.

I felt like my heart was crushed how much he has gone through in his life just makes me tear up.

Poor he!

But I'm also very proud to have him in my life for the man he has become despite the struggles he had in his life.

I was sitting on the sofa in lounge area and feeding zain his favourite strawberry ice cream who was watching paw patrol in iPad when my mother in law came and sat poisely on the singlet sofa while her maids followed her.

They served her signature hibiscus tea which she drank leisurely, I smiled at her lightly just for the sake of politeness.

But she just scoffed and looked away "I don't even know what that fool saw in you to marry even when you've a baggage with you!" She told looking at me with disgust and my eyes widened in shock this was the first time she was vocal about how she truly felt about me.