BONUS CHAPPY

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

I can't belive its the end, it feels like I just started this book🙃

_________________________________________

SIX MONTHS LATER...

Aala's pov :

I turned around on the bed and my hand landed on the empty spot beside me which made me open my eyes and look for him, I checked the time it showed 7:09 in the morning.

I sat up and looked around he was no where in sight, the gym room was open and I smiled he must be in there I slipped on my flip flops and tied my hair in a top knot.

As I entered the gym my smile widened I leaned on the door frame and kept watching him like a creep with folded hands on my chest observing his every move.

He was practicing his kickboxing moves, his top less giving a spectacular view of his chiseled body with toned abs, his muscles flexed every time he moved his hair messy like he had ran his fingers many times as he ducked and kicked the sand punching bag.

And a memory flashed in my mind when I first saw him kickboxing.

Flashback..

I finished reading a bed time story for zain he was passed out holding me close, I kissed his chubby cheeks and pulled the duvet over and tucking him in.

Zaam was still in the gym I went to check on him when I saw him kickboxing as sweat glistened on his forehead, his moves were timed with perfection, I leaned on the door frame watching as he boxed.

When suddenly his booming voice made me came out of my reverie "staring is rude sunshine But because its you I don't mind!" He smirked as he looked at me from head to toe I was wearing his black tees and my black legging.

I smiled and shook my head as I marched inside the gym room and stood in front of him as usual his height towering over me.

"Speechless seeing me box are we?" He sassed as I gave him smile shaking my head "You're great hubby but you leave your guard down easily which might gave a chance for your opponent to attack!" I told him wrapping the hand wrap tightly around my hand.

Realization dawned on him as he nodded "want to prove it ?" He winked as I wore the gloves and winked back at him as we both took the stance, I was in my defensive stance and he was ready to attack.

I know he won't hurt me and I just wanted to have fun and as expected he lunged at me which I easily ducked and blocked all his jabs and cross, his hits were not with his entire force as he was restricting himself not to hurt me by any chance.

Then he increased his pace in attacking and I should appreciate he was really fast as he saw my defense getting weak he let his guard down just for a moment as I expected.