CHAPTER-15

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

_________________________________________

Zaamin's pov:

I took the little ball of energy who had been passed out on my lap after playing games on my iPad nonstop which was supposed to be for sometime and walked inside the room to put him on the soft plush bed and placed pillows around him to prevent him falling off the bed just incase.

I closed the door behind me softly and a smile took over my face when I noticed aala dozed off on her seat while the magazine was left open on her lap but her brows were pulled together like she was distressed which didn't set well with me!

I sat beside her on the seat when the plane started to shake severely and I know for a fact that we were facing turbulence which was common! And my pilot announced the exact thing on speaker which I seemed to remember as he insisted we put on our seat belt!

When i turned to put on her seatbelts she was mumbling something while writhing in her seat, sweat beads were formed on her forehead then I realised she was having a bad dream.

I tapped her cheek continously while calling her name because i know shaking is the worst thing when you try  to wake up a person who's having nightmares.

"Hey.. open your eyes it's just a nightmare!" I tapped her cheek again and again when she jerked opened her eyes looking around breathlessly.

Her jade eyes were filled tears and it looked so painful to watch her shake with fear "you're alright it was just a nightmare!" I told her in a soft tone but she noticed the turbulence "why is it s-shaking so much, we're going to crash! someone save u-us !" She began to scream in fear as she looked here and there as if trying to find an escape, having those nightmare and turbulence on top didn't helped her condition a bit.

I cupped her face with my both hands as she looked at me frantically "hey..hey listen to me it's nothing it's going to pass! We're safe! Just look at me!" I told her wiping her tears but she was gone too deep to understand the situation in her fear.

"Please stop this, I'm s-scared please we will crash! P-Please!" She stood up from her seat as a panic attack seem to make her way.

I immediately pulled her down as she sat on my lap with a thud " just relax, I'm with you I won't let anything happen to you! Just breath with me try to even your breathing! Aal you're strong!" I told her while she was shaking and crying in my lap, I took her hand and placed it on top of my heart "try to feel the rhythm of my breathing, follow the expansion and contraction of my chest! Just breath!" I wiped her tears which seemed to never stop.

She closed her eyes as she sucked in large breath while her body shook by not ablling to control her crying.

My heart just broke seeing her so vulnerable in my arms, she looked like a wounded dove so innocent and naive!how much she had gone through in her life just made me worried and speechless.

"Just like that aal, breathe you're ok I've got you!" I encouraged her as her breathing seemed to return to normal slowly, just in the past 4 hours she had two panic attack!

I stroked her hijab clad head as she seemed so fragile, disturbed and restless, as her breathing returned to normal she collapsed on my chest like she has no strength anymore and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to myself, holding her dearly to my life.