CHAPTER-27

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

_________________________________________

Aala's pov:

The night came and everyone retired to bed and mumma took Zain with him as per her firm words "my handsome grandson will be with me all the time and you can't interfere!" So yeah he's sleeping with her happily.

My boy is spoiled from everyone as promised asfa had baked him tons of brownies just the way he liked and he poked fun at zaamin and humza when they tried to steal his brownies from him.

Silly men!

I changed myself into a pair of pajamas and took a relaxing bath which eased the tension off my muscles and relaxed my mind.

I let my wet hair air dry and zaamin was busy in his MacBook he was already changed into his nightwear, "Don't strain yourself zaamin you need to take a break!" I told him fluffing the pillow while he looked at me and sighed.

"This is the last one I promise then I'll be free!" He told trying quickly and I shook my head "you said this the last time!" I reminded him and he gave me a sheepish smile scratching the back of his neck.

"But this is really the last last one, I swear!"

I applied some of my basic skincare products then finished it off a with a thick moisturizer as I have dry skin, my skin needs lots of hydration.

"All done now are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked keeping his MacBook in his bag and I nodded at him smiling "I'm.... its been so long since we all gathered together!" I told him getting under the duvet.

He adjusted the Ac temperature and slid beside me on the bed "yup me too!" It had become a normal routine for us to sleep on the same bed most of the time zain sleeps in between us when he's not he always keeps a safe distance between us as he knew I'm not that much comfortable in sharing a bed with him.

I still feel so bad for him and get angry at myself of how selfish I have become and act, only thinking about myself and my comfort not thinking about how he feels although he never shows his disappointment on his face he masks his emotions well like a pro.

A battle is always happening in me, a battle between my mind and heart of which they both have different opinions to share.

I promised myself to move on and its still very hard for me to forget everything just like that it's so hard but its also not an excuse to hurt zaamin, I feel so guilty.

"Hey where are you lost?" He clicked his fingers in front of my dazed state and I was startled for a second as I looked at him baffled "i--i it's nothing!" I cleared my throat and he just gave me a  smile "Don't worry about anything just sleep sunshine! I'm here!" He patted my head like a child and I gave him a small smile.

I didn't knew when my eyes got closed as sleep took over me the next day we were so busy with having all girls day we all went to spa to pamper ourselves it was saffus idea.

We got all the aroma therapy massages full pedicure, manicure got our facials done it was full blown pamper sessions back to back.

After returning home and praying asr everyone started to get ready for the big event, my pastel green gown was simple elegant with ruffles  which suited my style.