CHAPTER-4

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Aala's pov :

I was watching asfa intently with an amused smile on my face while she sighed 10th time just in a minute and something was troubling her but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

She was behaving weird and her mood swings were pretty strong, my suspicions about her being ahem* was beginning to confirm one by one.

Little asfa or Humza is on the way!

I talked with Humza yesterday night where he told he'll be here today to surprise his Missy who was sighing in front of me longing for Humza while looking at her phone seeing their pictures.

Pure Love for him was visible in her eyes, the way her lips will break into a shy smile whenever humzas name is mentioned! She will be a blushing tomato.

I mumbled a Masha Allah under my breath and made a dua to protect them from evil eyes! Aameen...

She and Zain were watching his favorite cartoon paw patrol which he will never get enough of it, he is addicted to paw patrol & Masha and the bear, he can watch those cartoons even on repeat!

I left them to watch while I moved downstairs to make a brunch for them, asfa was here with us for a short time until Humza returns from Malaysia.

While I was making an egg sandwich for them, I heard a sound of glass breaking in the living room, I ran and saw that mama was crying Rey was trying to sooth her who looked like she and Haan just arrived.

" Mama why are you crying?  " I asked as the uneasy feeling crept in me.

" Sis please pull yourself, I just received a call from the hospital that Humza met with an accident! " as soon as the words left his mouth I felt the world crumble beneath my feet.

I was frozen in my spot, no it couldn't be happening...  No way..

Tears welled in my eyes, I felt like I couldn't breathe, worst memories from the past began to replay on my mind when I heard the same kind of news even worse when I lost dan--

" Now who'll say to asfa?" mama asked, Just above a whisper...

"what is that you guys wanna tell me? "  a voice asked, in utmost fear which I clearly know who it was..

All our snapped towards her direction, where she stood holding zains hand looking at us with a terrified face seeing our crying faces.

Mama got up and held her hands tightly, each passing minute my heart rate was escalating into higher speed..

" Asfa... Humza! " she started but a loud sob escaped from her mouth..

As soon as she she heard his name she was shocked "what about Humza? mama Pls tell me! what is i?t he's In Malaysia mama, no need to worry! " she just kept rambling in fear..