The Game of Temptation ~4~

Hey guys!

I know, two uploads in two days? What is this craziness?

Also, the voting period for the Watty Awards has started! PLEASE vote for my story The Player Who Took My Virginity? It's under On The Rise - Teen Fiction. PLEASE vote if you think I deserve it:)

The dedication is because she is awesome and definitely deserves more fans!!:))

Alright, hope you like this long chapter!:)

PS: Happy New Year guys!!!!!!!!:D What did you do??

Chapter Four

 ~Isabelle~

 I groaned as my phone's alarm blared. Why the hell did this class have to start at freaking 8AM? I only had two classes today, and the second wasn't until 4PM. So why couldn't this first class be smart and start late too?

 I finally shut the alarm off and dragged myself out of bed. I'd showered last night just so I could sleep in for twenty minutes, but it wasn't enough. I'd also learned the reason people hated college showers. They were the most awkward thing ever.

 "Why the hell are you awake?" Care asked from her bed.

 "Morning class. Do you have any today?" I probably sounded drunk, the way my words were slurring, but I didn't care.

 "Not until 2. Thank God. Now keep that goddamn alarm off so I can go back to sleep!" She threw her covers over her head dramatically, and I smothered a laugh. I knew she'd come in around four hours ago, and I also had a feeling her date had ended with her sneaking away when he fell asleep.

 I'd learned in the two weeks I'd been here that if Caroline had a date, she would be back in the early hours of the morning feeling bad for herself. I'd also learned that other than the mornings after these dates, she was a complete morning person. Once she was awake, she was wide awake.

 I changed as quietly as I could, double checking my schedule to make sure I was definitely going to be heading in the right direction. I knew a lot of people around campus didn't usually dress up for class, but today was my first day ever; I wanted to make sure I made a good impression. I'd tone it down every time until I figured out who cared about being friends and who cared about appearances.

 I applied just enough foundation to cover up any signs of tiredness and some mascara before slipping out the door, shouldering the bag with my books in. My class wasn't too far from my room, according the map I'd picked up. But I gave myself plenty of time to get there. Knowing my luck, I'd be late otherwise.

 As I made my way to class, I sent a quick text to Alex. It was simple, just a good morning, love you. From what I remembered, he didn't actually start until tomorrow. He had no Monday classes, but he was taking three on Tuesday.

 We'd talked for three hours straight yesterday, and for a while it had felt normal again. I couldn't believe we'd only been apart for two weeks; it felt more like two months. Everything was different, but last night I'd remembered why we were trying to make this worked. I loved him so much.

 One thing had felt different though. He was clearly close to his roommate, Nick I think his name was, and then there was his other new friend. Chloe. She sounded like a nice girl, she really did, but I could tell he liked her. He wouldn't act on it, he probably didn't even realize he liked her, but he did. It was probably the same level like that every guy seemed to have on Emma Watson, there but never going to happen, but that fact still hurt slightly. I trusted him, I really did. But from what he told me about her, she liked him too. I didn't trust her too much. What if she got drunk and kissed him? What if he got drunk and kissed her? Would I be forgiving? Would I even want to forgive him?