The Game of Temptation ~20~

Hey guys!

Well, first, I'd like to say thank you for all the compliments on me and my Prom dress!! Seriously, they boosted my confidence:)) You guys are the BEST<3

And now, I know a lot of you were a little... surprised..? Haha I loved the reactions on the last chapter!! They were the BEST EVER!!!!:D I'm hoping this one is good enough too!!:D I'd have to say, this has actually been one of the easiest chapters to write. Everything has been leading to these chapters, and a lot of them are actually mostly written already:P

And just so everyone knows, I already know who Isa ends up with. It's been planned since before I really started writing this story. So whoever she ends up with is my choice, and not influenced AT ALL by anyone on here:))

Don't worry, you've got about three chapters before she picks;)

And there are only FIVE chapters plus an epilogue left!!:O Omg.. xD

Anyway, love you guys!!<3

PS: The dedication is to DreamToParis for making the banner on the side!!

Chapter Twenty

~Isabelle~

I stayed with Ren until midnight, when The Notebook finished. I faked laughs when Ren made a joke about the movie, because I couldn't pay attention. I think he knew I was done because after the movie, he told me he'd walk me home.

I had to pinky promise I'd call him because I couldn't do that. I couldn't be alone with him longer than I already had been. Not now.

I walked home, unable to get the thought out of my head. I was in love with him?When the hell had that happened?

How the hell had that happened?

I thought I'd be fine, that eventually I'd get over this damn crush I had on him.

Apparently that wasn't going to happen.

I was thankful for that Care was out. I couldn't talk to her about this right now, not when I couldn't get over it.

I called Ren quickly, made an excuse about being tired, and hung up in the space of about a minute. He didn't call back, thank God.

I wanted to sleep. Do something stupid. Scream. Cry. Anything.

And if I wanted to cry, that was a pretty big deal. I barely ever cried over reality. The last time I'd cried so hard was when I first started liking Ren, and before that was when I had to leave Alex.

Alex... I loved him too. How was it possible to love two guys at once?

I spent about six hours staring at my ceiling, replaying all my memories with Alex, my memories Ren.

I needed out. I needed to get off of this campus, just take a break from everything for a day.

I left a note on Care's bed saying I was going out all day, but I was fine and she didn't need to call me.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and some money, and left. It was 6AM, I was tired, but I didn't care. I just wanted out.

I didn't know the area very well, and maybe I was being a little over-dramatic, but I had to do this.

I left the radio off, getting onto a service and just drove. It was an hour or so later when I saw a park in the sunrise light.

Without even thinking, I pulled into it. Parks usually gave me a sense of peace.

It was empty and still pretty dark despite the sun creeping steadily up, but I didn't care. It was perfect.

Except now I had to think.