Chapter 6

Pretty girls, they're everywhere. They're the type of the girl that doesn't have to try to have a good personality but still gets all the guys. They're the type of girls that most guys would leave you for in a heart beat. Introducing Lindsey Priya, Christopher's best friend since kindergarten. Her beauty is out of this world with her soft voice like summer rain. Her river colored eyes could take him any moment. 

She could have her choice in men but I could never love again. My new mission is to get her away from Christopher. He always talks about her in a kind matter but she can't be that awesome. I bet that underneath that pretty face she's horrible and I know exactly how to destroy her, Christopher's birthday.

I put on my white silk dress and put on a green sweater untop of it. My hair is braided in a low ponytail with a white bow. It's always been me and him together, no one else. 

"Daisy! Your friend is here!" my mom shouted

I walk down stairs and there Audrey is. We start driving to Christopher's house, we wanna be a little late you know so he wonders where I am. His house is made of dark gray rocks, his house has a large porch at the front of his house. Lavenders are surrounding his house. Christopher stood on the porch waiting for us.

He looked me up and down and smiled. He took me underneath his arm and walked inside. Audrey on my right. There Lindsey was. She looked perfect in her yellow sundress with her pearl earings and white heels. 

"Hi, you must be Daisy right! I have heard so much about you." She waved to me. 

I nodded my head. I held Christopher's soft hand and took him upstairs.

"I don't like Lindsey, can you please stop being friends with her?" I told him.

"You need to give her a chance, we're childhood friends I can't just stop."

I ran down the stairs, tears streaming like a waterfall down my face. I ran out of his door, and he ran after me. Daisy! He yelled multiple times but I pretended to not hear him. I believe that all people have problems that you never notice unless you look closely. In relationships we're taught to learn and grow but what if you don't? This is a town of regret, maybe in another city I can learn to forget. 

After running for a while I came to a open field filled with blooming daises. He had followed me. His eyes were full of tears.

"Daisy, please don't leave again." his voice shaked. 

"I miss when things made sense." my eyes met his.

"Did they ever?" He answered.

"Maybe I miss when I thought they did." 

"Things don't have to make sense, I just want you to stay." he kissed my forehead.

People like to think that love is all that but why is it called falling in love? That's why I believe that it's meant to hurt but you always get up again. You struggle but it's worth it. He picks up a daisy flower and puts it in my hair. A smell of daises fill the shivering air. 

We walk back hand in hand. By the front door Lindsey stands. She tries to say hi to him but he walks away. We walk up to his gray and plain room, and he starts packing his suitcase. 

"Why are you packing?" I ask him.

"We're running away just like we wanted. I know that I will love you forever"

I nod my head, and he grabs his heavy suitcase and puts it in the back of his car. We drive towards my house and we walk inside. My parents aren't there like always. I quickly pack my bag with money, food, clothes and warm blankets. I don't even have time to think about my big decision. 

We start driving into the woods that takes us to the nearby city. A smell of wet leaves and mud fills the air. The music on the radio is loud, loud enough for every passing car to hear what tunes we're listening to. A smile appears on Christopher's face. He never smiles, I guess he is happy about the decision. I don't know how to feel about it, but I'm happy for the new beginning. 

After about an hour and a half we pull up by this hotel. The hotel is a lot nicer than the ones I had been to on family vacations. 

"A room for two please." he proudly says.

"Aren't you two a bit young, on an early honeymoon?" she laughs.

"150 dollars please." 

He takes out a wallet stuffed with money. I wonder where he got that from, probably stole it from his parents. We get the room key and walk up to the third floor. I jump on the soft bed, the room smell like lavender and fresh laundry. He joins me.

"We're finally free, Daisy!" he screams

He steps on the bed for a minute and starts playing loud music. We sing along while we jump on the bed. Hours pass by quickly and we're almost asleep.

"Where did you get the money from? Aren't they going to be mad?" I ask

"Don't worry about it, they have plenty of money. I only took 100,000." he answers.

"100k? That's what you stuffed your suitcase with while I was in the bathroom?" I scream.

"Don't be mad, we need to stay alive!" 

We're 17, our parents are probably freaking out right now. They're probably thinking that we're dead. Everyone are probably searching for us. That doesn't matter though because this is where I feel most at home. Here with him. I didn't realize it at first but now I do. The only place I want to be is in his arms.