Chapter 20

A few months later

"Carry in the moving boxes!" one of the guys from the moving company yells at the others. Those boxes must weigh at least ten pounds each! Christopher hold up the door as they one by one walk into the new house. I walk up to the porch I feel a arm on my shoulder, it's Christopher's.

"Isn't this the perfect porch? Imagine having a cup of warm tea while looking out at the lake." he looks out at the beautiful view of the lake. Blooming lavenders cover the entire field outside of our house. It smells like heaven honestly. 

"Today we're moving in, can you imagine that?" I move closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.  He holds my cold  left hand. I really can't believe that this is happening. Last year we were teens on a big adventure. Going to every restaurant in Paris because none of us were responsible enough to cook our own food. 

He holds up the door for me and we walk inside of our new house. It looks way cozier now that it's decorated than before. He lays down in the couch and looks up at the high celling with the chandeler. 

"Christopher, you can't get all cozied up now, the guys from the moving company are still here!" I giggle, he's so silly. He stops looking at the celling and moves his glance to me. He taps on the couch like he wants me to lay down next to me. 

"You know that I can't!" I reach out my hand so that he can get up but instead of getting up he pulls me in so that I fall on the couch next to him. 

"It's our house, we can do whatever we want." he shushes me and puts his arm around me so that I can't leave. I also start looking up at the celling. It feels weirdly calming. People still say that I'm too young to love him but they don't understand how he makes me feel. 

I think that we're soulmates and I have never believed in soulmates. 

"Are your parents coming to our wedding?" I ask, maybe I shouldn't have but I can't help it. He takes a deep breath and looks at me. He shrugs his shoulders off and shakes his head.

"I don't think so." he says with tears in his eyes. A tear rolls down his cheek and then more start flooding out of his ocean eyes. I wipe them away with my hand. I kiss him on his cheek.

"This is a happy day! No more tears!" I tell him and he agrees with me. This is one of the biggest moments in our life so far. We couldn't be sad about his shitty parents anymore. We needed to stay strong. 

We get out of the comfortable couch and start heading up the stairs. We want to see the babies room all decorated. We slowly open the door together and walk inside. This is perfect! The room has a white painted crib with blankets in many different colors on it. A closet filled with clothes that we have bought over time. A bunch of toys including a huge teddy bear that my mom bought. 

"She'll be here in two months, isn't that insane?" Christopher is just as excited as me. She'll be here before we even get married. 

christopher's pov

i once knew a girl that was gorgeous. her beauty made me hold my breath, as her walk held power and her soul held the world together. but she had a story, that was way too long to tell. so no one believed her when the tears fell. That girl is Daisy.

I remember that day when we were in Paris. that day at the effiel tower. We sat on the crowded grass with a red and white picnic blanket. We had a picnic basket with juicy fruits like strawberries, watermelons and mangos and of course a France stample the freshly baked baguette from a bakery. 

We weren't close to being alone but in that moment it felt like we were. Just like in the summer months when there was no one but us biking around our town and going to every pretty field we knew. 

That's the moment I realized that I loved her more than anyone else. I know that it was late but I didn't see it until then, that she wasn't any other girl but very dear to my heart. Now it's August 14th and she's laying in our bed in our new house with our daughter in her arms. 

Lavender Paris Miller is her name after the city where we realized we loved each other and Lavender after the flooming flowers that reminds me of our relationship. Too beautiful to be true but very real.