Chapter 22

The sun woke me up in my hotel room, my friends are all in rooms nearby. Next to me is not Christopher but Lavender. She's not an early riser like I am, I wake up with the sun and Lavender wakes up whenever I wake her up. Today is my wedding day. 

6:30 am. 8 hours and 30 minutes  until the wedding.

"Mama." Lavender notices that I'm awake. She cuddles me before we get out of the comfortable bed. I brush out Lavender's blonde long hair. Her curls are starting to grow away. I put them into her favorite hairstyle, two pigtails on the sides of her face with two strands of her on each side framing her chubby face. 

We put clothes on and head down to eat breakfast at the breakfast buffet. Our matching bunny slippers makes my heart melt. Lavender is starting to try out new foods like none mushed fruits. Her favorites are bananas and strawberries. I'm shocked that she hasn't noticed that Christopher is staying at a different hotel due to it being our wedding day. It's a family tradition. 

We sit down at the table along with Audrey, my parents and Madison. Lavender and Audrey does the same thing, stuffing food into their face. They're both huges foodies. I always try to feed her but she's way too independent. I wipe her strawberry covered face and she giggles.

"Are you nervous for the wedding?" my mom asks me but I don't know what to answer. I shrug my shoulders. Right now I'm mostly excited but I know I will get nervous right before the wedding. 

"I don't know mom, should I be?" I questioned myself. I know this is when my mom gives me a huge lecture or a storytime about her very own wedding day. That story about her and my dad will never grow old. They seemed perfect for each other but obviously wasn't. 

"Well... You will question yourself right before the wedding if you're making the right decision but you'll know in your heart that you are." she lectured me with her calm and comfortable voice that always calms me down when I'm stressed. 

"I know he's the right one for me. We have a house, a daughter and we have basically travelled the entire world together." I assured her. She gave me her calm smile with raised eyebrows. The same smile she gave Lavender at the hospital we first time they locked eyes. 

Later that day

"Lavender do you feel fancy in that pretty dress?" I ask her, she giggles with looking at herself in the mirror. Madison come up to us and lift her up which makes her giggle even more. Madison hands Lavender a juice box and makes Lavender sit down on the comfy chair.

"Let's put your wedding dress on, pretty bride!" Madison grabs the dress on the hanger and gives me it. Audrey heads in to the room and helps us out. After a few long moments the dress is on. It's a white dress with a long train and a princess like silhouette. 

My hair and makeup is done for the first time ever by two talented stylists. My hair is put into a bun a braids underneath. My long veil almost goes down to the ground. My mom walks into the room and raises her eyebrows, her mouth is almost wide open. 

"Wow you look beautiful! I can't believe my little girl is getting married so soon." she says with tears in her eyes. She wipes them away with a napkin. I wrap my arms around her into a hug. She hugs me back like never before. All of my friends join the hug and it becomes a huge group hug even Lavender joins in. 

"It's time for us to go!" Audrey looks at the clock on the wall. We all walk outside. Christopher is already at the alter and now it's time for the bridemaids to go. They meet up with their usher. My bridemaids are Madison, Sydney (Christopher's sister), Kelsey (another teen mom that I met at my parent training program). My maid of honors is Audrey. 

The bridemaids start walking down the isle one by one with their usher and right after them is Audrey who's walking alone. Now it's turn for Lavender. I hope that she doesn't mess up but I honestly don't care. Lavender walks out with the ring holder who is Kelsey's son. Finally it's my turn. 

Me and my mother walk together. We have always had a stronger bond than me and my step dad. She's always been there for me. My eyes start tearing up when I see Christopher. I can tell that he's tearing up too. We look at each other with our eyes filled with tears. He looks so beautiful. 

I always wanted to marry Christopher ever since I saw him but now it's happening and I can't believe it. We have been through so much together and we're ready to make this commitment for life. 

"Daisy please repeat after me. I Daisy, promise to love and support you Christopher and live each day with kidness, understanding, truth, humor and passion." the priest announced. 

"I Daisy, promise to love and support you Christopher and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor and passion." I say almost crying my eyes out. I take his ring from the ring holder and place it on his finger while looking at him directly in the eyes. 

"Christopher please repeat after me. I Christopher, promise to love and support you Daisy and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor and passion. Until death does us apart." the priest continues. 

"I, Christopher, promise to love and support you Daisy and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor and passion. Until death does us apart. " Christopher repeats. He takes a ring from the ring holder and places it on my finger. 

"Do you take Daisy to be your wife, Do you promise to be faithful and take care of her forever?the priest continues.

"Yes." he says proudly. 

"Do you take Christopher to be your husband, do you promise to be faithful and take care of him forever?" the priest says once again.

"Yes!" I say out even louder and prouder than Christopher.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" everyone in the crowd cheers and we kiss each other like never before. Clapping in the front row is his parents. They showed up to the wedding after all. 

I can't believe that I'm married to my love. I can't wait to share all my big future moments with my beautiful daughter Daisy, and my handsome husband Christopher. We were just kids when we fell in love, only seventeen actually and we went on this big adventure and now we're here 2 years later. Married, united to each other forever, with our own daughter. He's truly my soulmate.