𝐢𝐯

The next morning when I woke up, I had a smile on my face

The next morning when I woke up, I had a smile on my face. It was a shock to me that I had slept peacefully for the first time in six years, I couldn't sleep whenever I wanted to. The nightmares chased me down, but today even though I couldn't remember what my dream was, I knew it was peaceful.

Because of a certain brunette-haired girl.

I looked to my side and saw my alarm clock indicating that it was seven, I got up from my bed and freshened up quickly before heading out and getting into my car, I drove off to a very familiar place subconsciously.

I parked my car in the driveway and got out of it, I looked at myself slightly making sure I looked presentable.

The King made sure, he looked nice? You should probably hand that gun to the men and become a fucking flower girl.

The d'yavol on my shoulder rolled his eyes, and I wished I could just fucking shoot him. I moved forward and knocked on the door, twice.

Shuffling could be heard from the outside, and after some moments it was finally opened. I saw her. She saw me. And suddenly everything disappeared for a moment, all I could see was her, all I could breathe in was her beautiful cinnamon scent.

Clearing my throat, I rose an eyebrow and she finally picked her bag and walked out of the door before locking it.

I opened the door for her, and she slid down before taking her seat. Turning back, I got inside my car and started driving.

"How are you today?"

"P-Peachy,"

"Why? What happened?"

"I-It's nothing..."

"You have to tell what's wrong to fix it, darling," she blushed. Hard.