𝐯𝐢

My eyes opened at the sun hiding its way through the curtains, taking a deep breath I rose and ran my hand down my face. Fuck, I couldn't think. I had spent all my night to figure out where the Amoretto cartel was, but I had found no trace, no suspect, no eye witness, nothing. They had disappeared in thin air.

I needed to find them, I had to. If I didn't find them then I would never get near Luigi, standing up I went inside of the washroom and freshened up. The hot water droplets of the shower poured on my body, it burned, and yet, I took pleasure from it. My hand rested on the tile, my eyes closed and my face relaxed.

Running my hand through my hair, I stepped out of the shower before going inside my closet and changing into my black suit. Grabbing my keys I opened the garage before climbing into my matte black Mercedes and driving to her house.

Soon, her house came into my view and I parked outside of it before climbing out of my car and ringing the doorbell. The door clicked before I saw Paris in a robe, her eyes droopy and her hair wrapped in a towel.

"I-I'm not ready yet, would you like to come in?"

Steeping aside she signaled me inside of her house, clearing my throat I stepped inside of the room. I was immediately hit with the aroma of vanilla and I smiled. I looked at her to see her blushing before pointing upstairs.

"I'll j-just change, and then we can go. Excuse me,"

And with that she ran upstairs, her small feet padding against the hardwood before she locked herself in her room with a 'click', chuckling to myself I shook my head before stepping inside the living room. The white colored couch stood there and I realized everything in her house was either black or white. It was simple and elegant just like her.

Making my way into the kitchen I found her white laptop on the kitchen counter, when I turned around I saw something which baffled me. My whole history was displayed on the laptop, my connections, my life, about my Anna. Anger bubbled inside of me and so did the deep dark desire.