𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

The soft breeze of the sea had graced my face, my hair tangling themselves in a knot, and I knew when I would get home I would have to brush my hair painfully but I also knew there was going to be someone else who would snatch that hairbrush from ...

The soft breeze of the sea had graced my face, my hair tangling themselves in a knot, and I knew when I would get home I would have to brush my hair painfully but I also knew there was going to be someone else who would snatch that hairbrush from my grip before untying the knot with your soft and rough hands, and then you're going to braid them in a pretty little bun.

Then you would cook us a Russian dish that Anna taught you, you would have a big pretty smile on your face gleaming with happiness when I would moan out loud after having a spoon of it.

But for now, I'm going to be sitting here as the waves of the sea clash together to make the beautiful symphony in the world besides your voice, the voice that would lull our children to sleep before you slither in our bed and whispers secrets of the night in my ear.

I would blush, smack you in the chest before your booming and thunderous laughter would echo in our room and my cheeks will be baking from embarrassment.

You would pinch my cheeks before placing a soft, lingering kiss on my lips with your sinful whiskey ones and you would steal my breath away with your heated glance. You would make me squirm before I would beg you to make love to me.

And you will, you will tie me up in chains before you would smack my cheek and write 'She's mine' with your permanent black marker before making love to me, you would pound into me from the behind, you would whisper dirty sinful words in my ears and I would moan for him.

Before you would make me orgasm three times and then untie me, and you would prepare a long hot bath and would slide me in softly, I would whimper from the soreness and you would've whisper sweet nothings and then lather me up in soap. You would wash my hair with my strawberry flavored shampoo and then massage them with my conditioner.

You would wash me, and then dry me up before you would tuck me in bed all naked and slide in with me and I would know that somewhere between the magical night you would slide your cock in my snug sex and pound into me all again, I would wake up in sleepy whimpers and mewls and you would grin before you would make me come again and I would.

I would wrap my sex around you, take all your cum in my pregnant belly, and push the remaining inside me so I could feel you for the next day.

And I would wake up tomorrow morning and whine that you made me all sore and sticky, but you would smile and say that I'm yours and he would make sure that even my sex knew that.