𝐱𝐢

It had been two days since I woke up, the pain in my abdomen had decreased with time

It had been two days since I woke up, the pain in my abdomen had decreased with time. The doctor had said to get some more rest to heal my wound properly. I didn't listen I had work to do but was stopped by a brunette-haired girl.

Paris hadn't let me out of the bed without her escorting me, even when I had to use the bathroom she would stand beside the closed door until I had showered properly. I... had never felt that before. Someone caring for me... it was a foreign feeling and now that I had gotten a taste of it, is don't want to let go.

She stayed here permanently for the two weeks I had been comatose, Pheonix had gone to her house and informed her of whatever the hell happened. Excluding details. And she had broken down in front of him, she had said that he acted awkwardly towards her. He would look away whenever she had tears on her big lashes. It would've been a fun sight to watch.

I was sitting on my bed, as she fed me some chicken soup but I couldn't focus on it. Not when a bundle of beauty sat beside me, she wore a white shirt of mine with her blue jeans, her brown hair cascaded down her shoulders as her pink pouty lips babbled away in imagination.

"What are you thinking?"

She broke me out of my reverie, her eyes wide in question with a striking look in her eyes. No matter how much she wanted to look intimidating she looked like a kitten.

"Why would you want to know?"

She humphed at the question, before looking away. A pink color dusted on her cheeks and I pulled her closer to me before kissing her cheeks. She squealed at the sudden change of position.

"Y-You can't do that!"

"And why can't I do that?" I asked a soft smirk played on my lips at her flustered state.

"Y-You just can't!"

"You're forgetting little one, you're mine. And that means your cheeks, your pink lips, your smile, and this pussy, is mine."

Her mouth gaped at the crude sentence, her face pure got red in humiliation. She smacked my chest with her small hands and I stared innocently at her.

"Why are you so violent, baby?"