𝐱𝐯

I saw her running in the garden, chasing down the small yellow ducks with a big smile on her face

I saw her running in the garden, chasing down the small yellow ducks with a big smile on her face. Watching her, a small smile slid on my face. She was dressed in a small white dress with her hair loose, she looked like an angel. My angel.

She squealed when she finally caught a duck in her dainty hands, she cooed at it petting the animal's head. It quacked in response and I could only imagine that he was asking for more of the affection from her. Greedy duckling.

Her soft brown eyes met mine, the look of happiness and amusement had laced her face. She walked closer to me, still petting the duckling and cooing at it.

"Daddy, look he's so cute!" She grinned up at me, pulling her closer to me by her waist I looked at her, ignoring the duckling that still quacked for her attention.

I kissed her forehead with the softest kiss, a small pink blush creeping at her cheeks. Her eyes widened before she looked away, ignoring my gaze. My lips formed into a small smirk, clasping her chin in my hands I brought her lips closer to mine. She yelped beneath my touch before she melted in my arms, her lips molded against mine before I pulled back.

Her eyes were still hazy, and her mouth agape before she snapped out of it, she blinked multiple times before her eyes settling with a glare towards me. I chuckled before kissing her cheek.

"You're so mean..." She whined while pouting, jutting out her lower lip.

"I couldn't resist, baby," I smoothed my hand down her hair before a grin again overtook her features. Her hands now in form of my eyes with a small duckling cooped between them.

"Can we keep him?"

"And do you know how to raise it?" I arched an eyebrow, her eyes now covering in embarrassment. Her cheeks now a shade of red.

"I-I can learn how to!"

"Baby?" I egged on and she pouted while stomping her feet.

"I can!"

Chuckling, I kissed her forehead and nodded my head. A small smile graced her lips.

"Now, come on we've gotta go,"