𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯

My ears ringed and my head swirled in my skull as I shot the man in front of me, his blood splattered on the couch that he was sitting on

My ears ringed and my head swirled in my skull as I shot the man in front of me, his blood splattered on the couch that he was sitting on. Half his body sagged against it, as the crimson-colored blood seeped from his forehead.

My hands stumbled softly as I walked hastily into my car, shutting the door with a 'bang' and ordering my guard to drive. I didn't care that Abilo was dead now, all I cared about was getting the fuck back.

Getting my answers, all of the haze was stuffed in a cavern and I could easily see why she never talked about her family, why the fuck she wouldn't tell me why she was crying.

Her looks of despair and sometimes even hatred now made sense, too much sense. My breathing was shallow and hard and my lungs constricted. My head was spinning while my hands stayed beside my body.

"Calm yourself down Andrei," her sweet sweet voice ringed in my ears as she slid her hand in mine. I peered up at her, she was still dressed in her white flowy dress.

Her hair falling behind her back and the look of concern in her eyes. She was too beautiful and pure, I wore a veil of evil, while her eyes were the only thing that made me believe in happiness.

"Why?" My voice staggered as I whispered to her, my eyes burned with un-shed tears.

"Look at me, trust me, believe her. Please." She begged me while my heart bled, our ruination, our heartbreak had molded itself into a small happy ending for me.

But the mirror shattered, the illusion ended and now all that was left was the reality. The cruel, and heartbreaking truth of our existence. My existence.

"You're gone! You are dead, you left me, you broke me! None of this would have happened if you hadn't left me, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have been destroyed, why Anna why the fuck you left me?" I didn't care how loud I was, I didn't care that my guard was probably thinking I was crazy.

I needed answers, I wanted to know what I had done to deserve this. "Moya Lyubov you haven't done anything wrong. You're my Andrei, the one that used to bring me my favorite chocolate on my birthday with his pocket money,