𝐯𝐢𝐢

As I drove back to my mansion, my mind still pined on the dark brunette girl, her vanilla scent still lingered in the air of my car

As I drove back to my mansion, my mind still pined on the dark brunette girl, her vanilla scent still lingered in the air of my car. My hands drummed against the black leather of my steering wheel before my phone pinged.

Stopping my car aside from the road, I picked up my phone to see a message from, my girl.

Little one:- Can you come?

Her text somehow worried me, it hadn't even been thirty minutes and she needed me. Swerving my car around my leg pressed onto the acceleration, and my car started going faster. My heart thumped against my ribcage, worry ceasing my mind.

As much as I was happy that mym little girl needed me more than anyone else, the fear of something bad happening to her controlled my senses. Soon I reached the college, parking outside of the building I got out to see her standing outside of it, tears streaming down her face.

When she saw me, she ran into my embrace. My arms instantly caught her, molding her into me. Her deep breaths of fear had reached my ears, and the anger inside of me bubbled up. My arms caged her between me, washing away any sorrows that had absorbed itself into her.

She sniffled between me before she stepped back and swiped her sleeve against her cheeks roughly, I took her wrists between my hand before kissing away any tears that had imprinted themselves onto her.

"It's okay little one, what happened? Will you tell me?"

She whimpered and shook her head in denial, I noticed that whenever she was upset she started scratching her hands until they were blood red. Taking her hands in mine I kissed the spot before kissing her lips, I swiped my tongue on the bottom lips before biting onto it. She gasped at the sudden pain before I plunged my tongue inside her mouth.

Our lips molded like clay into a statue that was meant for each other, I took a hold of her hair in my hands and tugged on it softly earning a moan from her. Detaching our lips, she breathed heavily gasping for air. Our eyes met at that point, her cyan blue eyes a shade of the ocean held innocence far deeper than I could fathom.