𝐱𝐯𝐢

"You didn't get any pussy, damn

"You didn't get any pussy, damn..."

"Fucker, can't you find some other time to call me?"

"Nope," I grinned.

"Why the fuck did you call at all? You know it's midnight in, America." My expression turned grim, my eyebrows furrowed in frustration and I sighed.

"What the hell happened, you sound like shit." That bitch.

"You look like shit," he howled through the speaker, and I could hear Autumn, whining. I figured she fell asleep during our conversation.

"I... need help," the words felt strained, I didn't want to speak them, they tasted bitter on my tongue like blood. But fuck, I didn't have a choice.

"I'll be there in twenty-four hours." And with that, he needed the call, that fucker, he didn't ask a question. The fucker didn't even hesitate.

As much as I was thankful for him, I didn't tell him that. His ego would skyrocket at those words. Stepping out of the shower, I saw Paris, she was passed out on the bed. Her chest rose in even breaths, her eyelashes resting on her cheeks, her hands scrunched up beside her.

The duvet only covered her legs, moving towards her I slid the duvet to her chin. Tucking her in. Changing into some clothes, I slid beside her, wrapping my arms around her frame and pulling her closer to me.

Her breath fanned against my neck, her lips turning into an instinctive pout. Planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, I closed my eyes. And after two weeks, I didn't have any nightmares.

My eyes opened a few hours later, the sun rays falling into my closed eyes. Groaning I turned in my sleep, I felt a soft hand creeping up to my jaw, tracing the scar that ran along my lips.

Slowly I opened my eyes, I saw cyan blue ones. A smile slid on my face, I pecked her cheeks to which she giggled softly. Her hands now scraped my skull with her nails, it sent shivers down my spine.

As she scraped my skull, my face dug itself in her neck breathing in her almond scent. "Did you sleep well?" My words were muffled, but I knew that she heard them.