26 | Pain

"Awe look at this" Jannat shoves the phone on my face and I tilt my head to glance at my laptop screen and not her phone screen, after I finish typing what I was writinv I look at what she is trying to show me.

My lips twitches up and I glance down at my wife, who looks ethereal wrapped in nothing but white silk sheets.

After a week of her healing from her sickness she got more grumpy just in the thoughts of me leaving on a trip.

So I took few days off and brought her to our beach house, just me and her, and Ammi was more than happy when I said I am taking Jannat to our beach house.

Thank god they didn't say they wanted to come with us, as cruel as I sound I wanted Jannat to myself, all of her.

And from the moment we came here I cannot keep my hands to myself. She is just irresistible.

"You like babies?" Her eyes shines with happiness and she nods eagerly, swiping through her feed only for another cute video of babies popping up.

"I love them, they are so cute" she turns to the other side, giving me a view of her bare back.

Sighing I glare at my laptop for the first time hating my work.

Responding to my email quickly, I close my laptop and place it on the table before laying down. Gently grabbing Jannat's arm I pull her towards me, she gasps and turns and looks at me with wide eyes, still as flustered as ever whenever I touch her.

I breathe in her soft smell that is making go crazy, tucking a strand of hair behind ear my hand slides down and I tilt her chin up so she looks at me and not my chest.

She is the most adorable human I've ever come across, her clueless and flustered face of not knowing what to do every time we get intimate only makes me fall harder for her.

Leaning forward I gently press my lips against hers. Kissing her softly, gently, the way she likes. She holds my shoulder in a tight grip but soon relaxes, sliding my hand down, I palm her bare back and pull her closer.

My whole body heats up and gives unwanted reaction when her soft feminine body presses against my hard one.

I cannot help but wander my hand all over her soft skin, I could feel the way goosebumps are covering her skin.

She moves closer earning a soft chuckles from me, but that makes her pull away and down down with a shy smile, that always makes me loose my control.

I thread my fingers through her hair and tuck them gently so she is looking at me and once she does I lean to peck her lips which I am not able to resist they are so fucking eatable.

What do I even do I loose all my sanity when I am with her.

"Hm, so you like babies" I try talking about something knowing if I don't I am gonna tire her again.

She nod, her tiny finger drawing circles out of clear nervousness.

When she bites her lips and glances at me but quickly looks down I know she controlling herself from speaking out loud.

"What is it?" I tilt her chin up, my thumb grazing her jaw gently "Do you like babies?" Her doe eyes widens in curiosity.

"Can't you see baby, Ofcourse I love babies" when she sees me smirking down at her, her cheeks only turn a deeper shade of red and slaps my arm playfully.