minho

pairing: minho x reader
summary: minho being jealous when a new greenie gets too close
warning: jealousy, harassment, suggestive themes

pairing: minho x readersummary: minho being jealous when a new greenie gets too closewarning: jealousy, harassment, suggestive themes

You had always known Minho was overprotective but he rarely ever got jealous. However, when the new greenie had arrived, he had refused to leave your side unless absolutely necessary and even then he got Newt to keep an eye on you. It was cute at first but now it just got on your nervous and you were giving him the silent treatment.

"You know you have to talk to him eventually." You best friend Newt reminded you as you ate lunch together. The runners were due back soon and you weren't going to admit it but you missed Minho, he left that morning before you had even woken up.

You rolled your eyes, "Bite me, Newt." He didn't reply but did chuckled before walking away.

After lunch you had gone back to helping with the medjacks since Clint had been down with the flu. You loved helping because it was nice and quiet in the hut and no one got into your personal space but clearly you had spoken too soon.

"You need any help?" The new greenie asked as he stood in the doorway of the hut.

You froze but quickly went back to what you were doing so he didn't see how uncomfortable he made you, "I'm good. You can help the boys in the fields."

He smirked, "I'm sure I can find you something I can help you with." He walked over to where you were standing but you side stepped him and continued to work but he continued to stay close and he was making you very uncomfortable.

"Can you please leave and let me do my job?" You sighed as you took a couple more steps back.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "I don't think you want me to leave."

"I think the lady asked you to leave." Minho sneered from the doorway. You couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped you.

The greenie glared at your boyfriend, "And what are you going to do about it?"

Minho walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar, "You ever look at her like that again, I kill you. You ever get in her personal space without her permission, I kill you. You ever speak to her again, I kill you. You stay away from her or I will make sure you never see another day. Have I made myself clear?" The greenie nodded his head rapidly, terrified before Minho let go of him and he ran out of the hut.

Minho walked over to you, "Are you okay?"

You wrapped your arms around him, "Thank you."

Minho tightened his grip on you before pressing a kiss to your head, "No matter happens, I'm always going to be here if you need me. No one is ever going to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable, I will make sure of it."

You looked up at him, biting your lip, "You know, that was kinda hot." Minho knew you could take care of yourself and if needed, you would have put the greenie in his place but something about watching your boyfriend stand up for you, turned you on.

"You mean that?" Minho smirked. Sometimes you hated how cocky he could be but it always added to the fun.

You moved out of his embrace and walked towards the door, "Why don't you follow me to find out?"

"God woman, you will be the death of me."

"Sounds to me like a pretty good way to go."