jay halstead

pairing: jay halstead x reader
summary: being jay's girlfriend who gets kidnapped and he losses it

pairing: jay halstead x readersummary: being jay's girlfriend who gets kidnapped and he losses it

Jay wasn't sure what to think. He knew his job was dangerous but when he left that morning, the last thing he thought that could happen to you was you getting kidnapped. He never wanted you to get caught up in his job, it was his duty to protect you and make sure you didn't get hurt but clearly he had failed.

"Jay you need to calm down. We are doing everything we can to find her. You need to calm down and get your head in the game." Erin sternly spoke. She knew he was worried but he was trained for this and she knew the last thing he wanted was for you to get hurt.

Jay exhaled heavily, "I don't know what to do. I can't lose her."

"I know. Voight has a plan." Erin replied as she proceeded to tell Jay the plan while he looked at her in complete shock. He knew they would all do what they could to get his girl back but this plan was just dangerous and had no guarantee of you coming back to him.

Jay shook his head, "I want her back more than anything but this.. is too dangerous."

"I know it is Jay but we have no other choice

"I know it is Jay but we have no other choice. They have made it clear they will kill her if we don't save her in time, this is our only choice. Just get in the car and we can save her." Erin spoke firmly as she ushered him towards the car.

Luckily for the team they were able to get you out without any complications while taking down the three guys that had kidnapped you from your house but not before they shot you. The ambulance had rushed you towards Med and Jay was going out of his mind wondering if you were going to make it. They rushed you into surgery and he just prayed you would make it.

You groaned as you tried to sit up, "What happened?"

Jay tried to get you to take it easy, "Easy. You just came out of surgery. How ya doing?"

"Feel like shit

"Feel like shit." You sighed.

Jay chuckled with tears in his eyes, "You have no idea how scared I was. I thought I'd never see you again. I know my job is dangerous and the last thing I wanted was for you to get caught up in it. I'm so sorry. This should have never happened. I love you so much."

"I love you too Jay. I knew what I was getting into when I started dating you. I knew your job was dangerous and that anything could happen to you but I had no idea that something like this could happen. I had full faith that you and your team would find. Don't feel bad please, I'm okay. I will be okay and I have you to thank for that. I'm going to be okay." You promised as you caressed his cheek.

Jay shook his head, "This shouldn't have happened. I never wanted you to get hurt because of me."

"And it won't happen again. You can teach me self-defence and what I can do to prevent a situation like this from ever happening again. I'm not leaving nor am I letting you walk away. I love you Jay." You firmly spoke refusing to let him continue his pity party.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me?"