oscar diaz

Pairing: Oscar 'Spooky' Diaz x Reader
Summary: walking away from Oscar when you feel disrespected but he comes after you to apologise

Pairing: Oscar 'Spooky' Diaz x ReaderSummary: walking away from Oscar when you feel disrespected but he comes after you to apologise

"You're unbelievable, Oscar. All I asked for was respect. I know you don't want to tell me everything that you do but I deserve to be treated with respect. I love you but it hurts when you let other people just walk all over me, leaving me to defend myself and then getting mad at me when I do. Why? Why do you keep making me feel like this?" You ranted.

Oscar sighed, "Just drop it. It's over with."

You stared at you boyfriend in shock, "I'm done. I'm sick and tired of feeling like I don't matter to you. Behind closed doors, it's great but around your friends, you are such an ass. I'm not asking you to change but I'd rather not be seen as a piece of ass by your friends. Do you understand?"

"Yeah. Most def," Oscar deadpanned.

 Most def," Oscar deadpanned

"You know what, fuck you."

¥

You hadn't spoken to Oscar in two weeks since you had walked out. Cesar had told you he had pretty much stopped socialising with anyone, unless it was for business. You tried to not let it bother you but it did. You didn't want him to stop having fun, you just wanted him to see you as someone with a heart and feelings, feeling that got hurt.

You were brought out of you thoughts when someone had knocked on the door. When you opened it, you froze.

"Oscar?"

Oscar sighed as he looked at you, "Go for a drive with me?" You desperately wanted to say no but you knew he deserved to be heard. It wasn't fair to either of you if you didn't at least hear him out.

You nodded and followed him to his car. You had been driving for a while in a slightly awkward silence before you stopped at the beach. Oscar got out of the car and you followed after him in silence.

You both walked along the beach before he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry. You're right. You deserve to be treated with respect and I shouldn't have let them talk to you the way they wanted. I should have defended my woman." Oscar sighed. You knew it was hard for him to apologise so it meant a lot to you.

You smiled softly, "Thank you. That's all I needed. I love you."

"I love you too, my crazy woman."