antonio dawson

pairing: antonio dawson x reader
summary: getting shot in the line of duty and losing your baby
trigger warning: miscarriage

pairing: antonio dawson x readersummary: getting shot in the line of duty and losing your babytrigger warning: miscarriage

When you had gotten shot in the line of duty, you weren't sure what to think. Sure it was your job but you couldn't help the dreadful feeling that had settled in your stomach. That dreadful feeling was the worst news you had ever gotten. You and Antonio had decided to finally start trying for a family but when the doctor told you, you had lost the baby, you lost it. You couldn't stop the crying, shaking from the devastation of the news.

Antonio had run into the room when he had heard you crying, "What is it?"

You couldn't stop the sobs that left your mouth. Antonio laid down with you, holding you as you continued to cry your heart out. You couldn't comprehend what the doctor had told you, that your precious baby was dead and you would never get to hold them.

"I lost the baby." You cried.

Antonio looked at you shocked, "What?" The thoughts ran rapidly though his head as he processed the news you had just told him. Your precious baby was dead.

"I couldn't do anything to protect our baby. It's my fault our baby is dead. It's my fault. My body failed to carry our child." You continued to cry as Antonio tried to comforted you.

He wrapped his arms around you tightly, "This was not your fault. Sometimes these things happen, your body did not fail. Our baby is looking down at us. This was not your fault and we will get through this together. I've got you. We are going to start our family and it might take some time but we'll get through this together, no matter how long it takes. I love you."

"How? How are we going to get through this?"

"Together because there's no one I'd rather be with."

send in requests!

send in requests!