klaus mikaelson

Pairing: Klaus Mikaelson x Reader
Summary: Being jealous of how much time he's spending with Hayley

Pairing: Klaus Mikaelson x ReaderSummary: Being jealous of how much time he's spending with Hayley

"Talk to me, love." Klaus pleaded

For the past couple of days, you had been ignoring him. You loved him more than anything but recently you felt that he wanted to spend more time with Hayley than you. You were pregnant with his child, for crying out loud.

"Just leave me alone, you seem pretty good at that." You scoffed.

Klaus shook his head, standing in front of you, "What are you talking about, love?"

"You seriously have no idea?! I've spent the majority of my pregnancy by myself, because you're too busy running around with Hayley. Don't get me wrong, I love her and consider her family but what about me? What about us?" You cried as you pressed a hand to your stomach, feeling the baby kick one again, "You weren't even here when the baby started kicking."

Klaus took a step back in shock, "The baby kicked?" You nodded, refusing to look up at him, he really hurt you. "You question my love for you? You might not believe it but you mean everything to me. The whole world. Everyone calls us crazy. Well, crazy or not, that kind of love never dies. The kind of love we have, never dies."

"Then, where have you been? I needed you here, we needed you here and you haven't once spent any time with us

"Then, where have you been? I needed you here, we needed you here and you haven't once spent any time with us. I feel like I'm going through this pregnancy by myself and it feels like you don't want this. Why?" You cried as you sat down on the couch.

Klaus stared at you wide eyed, "Never question how much I love you and this child. I would do anything for you both and that's what I've been doing. I'm doing what I can to protect you. I tried to focus, I've tried to stop thinking about you but I can't. I want, I need you to be safe. Please don't ever doubt my intentions towards you and our child."

"I know you want to keep us safe but we need you here

"I know you want to keep us safe but we need you here." You pleaded.

Klaus placed your face in his hands softly, "I'm never leaving your side again. Always and forever."

"Always and forever."