jace wayland

pairing: jace wayland x reader
summary: jace watching you training and admiring you from afar before he walks over to you

pairing: jace wayland x readersummary: jace watching you training and admiring you from afar before he walks over to you

You loved training, it just had a way of de-stressing and having all the tension in your body leave. You mostly trained with Izzy as she knew your style the best and as your Parabatai, challenged you to be the best but sometimes you liked to train with her brother, Alec, just to challenge yourself future and prove that you could keep up with anyone, especially the guys that liked to think women couldn't do it.

However, while you trained with Alec, you hadn't noticed your boyfriend staring at you but also doing everything he could to windup Alec, something he very much enjoyed doing.

"Piss off, Jace." Alec shouted suddenly.

You pushed away from Alec and looked up to find your boyfriend staring at you. You blushed as he looked at you, smirking when he noticed the blush on your face and the fact that you would look him in the eye because of how piercing his gaze was.

"You two make me sick." Alec scoffed as he walked off.

Jace laughed as the walked over to you, "How about you try and beat me?"

"Someone is being awfully cocky? You ready to lose." You giggled.

He smirked, "Oh yeah? You're going down."

"We'll see about that won't we?" You shot back as you charged at him

The two of you fought dirty, hitting each other with very low blows and in places that were considered priced jewels. You just enjoyed winding him up because despite how much he liked to make you laugh, he always made sure to train seriously.

He huffed in annoyance, "Are you done?"

"Nope." You grinned.

Jace rolled his eyes as he grabbed, taking you to the floor and straddling your things, "Are you sure?"

You smirked before you flipped him over and he landed on his back, "Now, I'm done."

Jace laughed, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me?" You shrugged with an innocent grin.

Jace laughed as he pressed his lips to yours. Your lips moved in sync slowly before he flipped you over, hovering over you. You giggled as he pressed kiss all over your face, giggling while trying to get him to stop but he clearly enjoyed tormenting you.

"I love you." He spoke after he finally relented in his attack.

You beamed, "I love you too."

"