edward cullen

pairing: edward cullen x reader
summary: being edward's chubby girlfriend and being bullied by the wolves
trigger warning: negative body image

pairing: edward cullen x readersummary: being edward's chubby girlfriend and being bullied by the wolvestrigger warning: negative body image

Edward hadn't heard from you all day so he took it upon himself to drive to your house. He was worried something bad had happened to you while you were on the Reservation. He didn't want to dictate your life, hence why he had agreed to let you go down there but now, he knew that was a mistake.

"What happened?" Your mother had let him into the house with a somber expression before pointing up the stairs to your bedroom. When he had walked into your room, he found you lying on your bed wrapped in your blankets with bloodshot eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked your boyfriend shocked. You had not expected him to show up after not answering his texts, though you should have guessed seeing as he hated leaving you alone.

Edward shook his head as he came closer to you, "What happened?"

You explained to him how you went to see your friends when the Pack had walked over to you, making fun of what you were wearing, how your hair looked, that your vampire boyfriend was going to kill you eventually and that you didn't deserve to be with anyone.

Edward was seeing red by the time you had finished but knew you needed him more. He sat down on the bed next to you, "You are prefect. I don't care what they think. You are it for me, the only person I have ever seen myself spending eternity with."

You sighed as you refused to look at him, "How? How can you say that? I'm not special

You sighed as you refused to look at him, "How? How can you say that? I'm not special. I'm ugly, insecure. You could be with anyone else, someone prettier and smarter. Why me? Why do you want to be with me?"

Edward shook his head as he pulled you closer, "To me, you're everything. I don't care what other people think about you because to me, you are beautiful. You're funny, you're so kind to those around you and you make me feel loved. To me, knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my life, I've never been happier. To me, you are everything."

"You really mean that?" You cried softly as he held you tightly.

He smiled before pressing a kiss to your head, "I meant every word. I love you. I want to spent eternity with you. Never, and I mean never, underestimate how amazing you are and how beautiful you are. You are the most beautiful person to me and I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle."

"Pump your breaks, no one is getting married." You replied with wide eyes.

Edward smirked, "Yet."

You rolled your eyes, "You're unbelievable."

"Yeah but you love me."

"Unfortunately."

send in requests!

send in requests!