angus macgyver

Pairing: Angus Macgyver x Reader
Summary: being in a secret relationship with Mac and Matty finding out
Requested: yes

Pairing: Angus Macgyver x ReaderSummary: being in a secret relationship with Mac and Matty finding outRequested: yes

You and Mac had been hiding your relationship from the rest of the team for the past two months. It wasn't that you didn't want them to know, you just wanted to get to know Mac without anyone's input and opinions. You liked him a lot, and you were just happy he felt the same way.

"Finally, we're home." You sighed heavily as you sat down in a seat in the briefing room. It had been a long mission and you were all just glad to finally be back home.

Riley nodded, "You're telling me. After this mission, I need a long shower and takeaway and a long nights sleep. I seriously have no stamina."

"Everyone could have told you that, love." You smirked.

Riley glared at you playfully, "Remind me why I love you again?"

"Please I'm an absolute delight." You replied.

"Are you two finished?" Matty interrupted. When neither of you spoke, she continued, "Thanks you all your hard work, we got what we needed. That hard drive you recovered had all the information we needed to take down the entire organisation and anyone associated. Good work everyone. Go home and get some rest. However, I need Mac and Y/N to stay behind. I have something I need to discuss with you both." No one really said anything as they looked at you both in confusion. You looked at Mac but even he shrugged his shoulders.

 You looked at Mac but even he shrugged his shoulders

"What's going on Matty?" You questioned.

Matty narrowed her eyes at you both, "How long have you been together? And don't bother lying, I already know."

"Two months." Mac replied as you looked at him in shock. You had not expected him to say anything at all.

Matty nodded, "I'm not going to tell you that you can't be together but I will not have it interfering with work. Seeing as you've been able to hide it from the others for two months, I'm sure you can do that." You both nodded in conformation before she walked out of the room.

"Why did you tell her?"

Mac smiled before he kneeled in front of you, "I care about you too much. I want to tell the others but I want to get to know you better, spend more time together. Matty knowing means I don't have hide how I feel about you when things get dangerous. Please don't be mad?"

 Please don't be mad?"

"Okay. I'm not mad. I'm happy that you felt comfortable enough for Matty to know about our relationship. I care about you too and I worry about you all the time. You tend to do reckless stuff all the time, love." You grinned as you placed your hands on his cheeks.

"That's why I have you, to make sure I don't get us all killed."

You laughed, "And you're damn lucky I am, Angus."

"That I am," he replied but you had noticed the slight blush on his cheek as you called him by his first name.

"I guess, you and I have some alone time to make up for?" You smirked as you tilted your head, knowing he both loved and hated how much you teased him.

"Now, you're just playing a dangerous game."

"I know." You giggled as you walked out of the room, hearing him laugh before he followed after you.

" You giggled as you walked out of the room, hearing him laugh before he followed after you