Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N).

Villain name: Mind Break.

Age: 15 (same as Midoriya)

Height : 160 cm (5.2 Feet)

Face:

(He is still a bit feminine and his height isas I said)

Sex: Male.

Eye color: Green.

Hair color: Black.

Quirk: None (At first). (Villain) Phsycic.

Description: At first he was quirkless since he was a male. However, due to some events he has awakened his quirk. His quirk allows him to have phsycic powers that streangthen his phisical abilities as well. He trained himself to the point that he has minimal drawbacks from his quirk. In addition, His quirk gives him the ability to direct his life energy and use it in combat. Usually, he will use that to create long ranged attacks or form a weapon for himself. The downside to thata bility is that it can drain his stamina and cause him to lose conscious. His energy color is green like his eyes.

Personality: [before event] Quite, Smart, keeps to himself. [after event] calm, collective, smart, happy with his friends, childish, imature, sadistic (Certain reasons), Psychotic (Certain reasons), Murderous (Certain reasons).

Likes: (Before event) Being alone, heroes, being away from everyone. (After event) Villains, Shigeraki, All for One, LoV, getting stronger.

Dislikes: His mother, Most females, Villains (before event), Heroes (After event), Katsumi Bakugo, Izumi Midoriya, All Might (After event).

A/N - Updated this part since I relized I missed a few things.