The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.

A/N - Been a while, and you all have been crazy on the support! Thank you all so much!

Izumi POV:

After the entire incident, the three of us who fough Stain, alongside Katchan who was injured by a Numo, were all tranported to the nearest hospital. All four of us were immidiently treated for our wounds, and we were tol to stay the night. While me and Todoroki came of easy, with a few scartches and some blood lost, as well as a slightly bug gash in my left leg, we were told the recovery process would be fine. As for Katchan, she had some head damage done to her froma punch she recived, as well as some scratches and she had her ribs bandaged as they were hit hard. Iida, however, had both her arms on a sling, and was awaiting the resultsof the analazis that was ran on her. Currently, we were all awake and in the same room, and while me, Todoroki and Iida were talking, Katchan was sleeping. Her face was still showing signs that she was ccrying, a sight I have never seen before.

Todoroki: "Did you manage to sleep, Midoriya?"

Izumi: "Not really."

Todoroki: "Me neither."

Izumi: "Thinking about it, last night we did something amazing." I said, thinking out loud. "Seeing that the ending we got was this, it makes you think it really was a miracle we didn't die." I said, before looking down to my injured leg. "With my leg in this state, she could've killed us all if she wanted to."

Todoroki: "Yeah, I think she kept us alive for a reason, but the male... what was his name again?"

Izumi: "(Y/N)" I quickly said.

Todoroki: "Thanks, (Y/N), I think she really tried to kill him brutally. She always aimed for his head and upper body. Honestly, Iida, it's amazing that you were able to face her when she was trying to kill you."

Iida: "No, that's not it... I...." She began to speak, but was cutoff as the door slid open to reveale to us Grand Torino as well as Manual.

Grand Torino: "Good, seems like you three are awake."

Izumi: "Gran Torino." I said in relief.

Iida: "Manual."

Gran Torino: "Don't you Gran Torino me! I got a lot of complaints about you kids, and didn't I tell you to stay on the train?!" She yelled at me mostly.

Izumi: "I-I'm Sorr-"

Gran Torino: "But, someone's here to talk with you three first." She paused, allowing a tall figure to enter the room. "Housu's chieftess of police, Kenjire Tsuragamae." To that, both Iida and Todoroki stood up. I was about to do the same, when she talked.

Kenjire: "Ah, you can stay seated, woof." She said, and wooef? "You three are the U.A students who managedto defeat the hero killer, right?"

Todoroki: "Yes."

Kenjire: "Regarding the hero killer we arrested, she had multiple injuries that were serious, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." She explained. "Since you're all U.A students, I'm certain you know already that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standarts to make sure Quirks weren't used as weapons. Soon after, the proffesion of "Hero" came to be to help fill that gap. For someone to use her Quirk and power, one that can easily kill others, for that to happen and be legal, is all thanks to early heroes who followed the ethnics and rules of the proffesion, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified indeviduals to cause injury with their Quirks, without specific instructions from their guardians or supervision is a clear violetion of the rules. The three of you, as well as the pro heroes Endeavor, Manual and Frand Torino most receive strict punishment."