Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1

A/N - All I need to say here is that I'll include a song that isn't written and song in English originally. I wrote my own English version off the song so that you guys will get the gist of things.

 I wrote my own English version off the song so that you guys will get the gist of things

Izumi Midoriya POV:

I was still shocked from what I learned yesterday. To think that (Y/N) was my brother... this just makes me feel even worse that he died, and driven more than before to repay him. I'm still angry at my mother for what she did to him, I don't think he knew i was his sister all of those years. I guess others could tell that I was diffrent since Uraraka came over to me.

Uraraka: "Are you OK, Deku?"

Izumi: "Ahh, Uraraka. I'm just a bit shaken. Had an argument with my mother and the news i got about the boy i told you about."

Uraraka: "Ohh, I see. If you need anything. come talk to me."

Just then, Aizawa entered the classroom. We were told to grab our hero costumes and head to a bus that will take us to the training area. We were going to have our first rescue training. However, before i could leave the classroom, Aizawa sroped me.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, is everything alright?"

Izumi: "Y-yeah, why are you asking?"

Aizawa: "Don't lie to me problem child, it isn't hard to tell that you have something on your mind." Was I that easy to read?! All I could do was sigh and explain the situation to Aizawa.

Izumi: "Yesterday i recived news about a boy that inspired me to become something more than just a hero and it turned out, that he was my brother. The report said that he died of suicide, and that was only because he was male. Everyone that knew him at our school was happy about his death and even my mother did. I wanted to thank him for saying that I can be a hero, but I couldn't save him. That's why I must become a hero and help create a better society for males."

Unknown to Izumi, Aizawa was surprised at the tone of voice she took when speaking of her mother. It was full of hatred and anger no child should have twords their parent. Never the less, Aizawa had to say something to her student.

Aizawa: "That's a very interesting dream. I also think it's about time a change was made. Just don't let it get in the way of the lessones."

Izumi: "Hai!"

And just like that, I made my way over to the bus. Once there, Iida shouted into a megaphone for us to be seated in a order, only the bus was a bit diffrent from what she expected. and thus we were on our way to the rescue training.

(Y/N) POV:

I just can't wait any longer!!!! We are going to attack U.A and i just want to show the world what it has created. To finally have my revenge on all who've tormented me. To repay those who truly did care and help me.

(Y/N): "Nee-Chan~ when will we start?" I said in a bored manner.

That only made big sis laugh a bit and smile at me, a site that made all of the villains aside from Kurogiri look at me with looks that said 'such trash' and at big sis with a look of fear. I hated the looks they gave me. Well, I might have to shut them off.