Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!

A/N- Been a while. Decided it's about damn time I returned to this story as well.

Also, I will soon be going over all chapters, all so I could correct spelling mistakes, and maybe change some images.

Izumi POV:

The day after theinterships ended, we all were called back to class. Even after the time that passed, the news were still talking about the hero killer, and the events that happened that night. Much to my dismay, the news also started sharing information about my brother from what his adoptive mother gave them, making him seem extremely bad, and the public began to be on the lookout for him, Apparently, whoever turned him in first will get an all paid day to use him however they like, and are guaranteed no expenses until they are impregnated by him. The way to school was never as annoying as that, all because of the "sex toy wanted" posters that were everywhere.

When I got to the school, it was still cloudy from the day Katchan and I had the talk on the roof of the hospital. There weren't all that many people outside of class, since it was nearing the first bell, and those who were out seemed to be in a hurry back there. When I finally got to the door to my classroom, I could hear laughter from inside, but upon opening it, it wasn't what I expected to see.

Bakugou: "Shut up! That damned hero gelled my hair so much that it just stayed like this! Let alone the hell I had to go through with her...." She semi yelled at Kirishima and Sero, who were both laughing at her hair. I could tell she was holding back her anger, and will to murder them.

Sero: "Like hell it was! Getting a hair-do like this really will make it hellish!" She laughed alongside Kirishima.

Bakugou: "That wasn;t why it was Hell!" She yelled, with explosions coming out of her hands, and her hair returning back to normal.

Sero & Kirishima: "It's back!" They whized as they pointed at her now normal hair.

While that was happening, the others were also talking with one another about their internships. Mina was Jealous of both Tsuyu and Jirou, although Jirou said she didn't actually fight, while Tsuyu helped catch some smugglers. The person who likely changed the most though, would have to be Uraraka, as she held a new type of aura to her while somewhat shadow boxing while talking about her experience. However, when the subject went to the hero killer incident, the classroom grew quiet. However, it was quickly brushed off once Katchan realized I was there.

Bakugou: "Huh? Izumi? When did you get here?" She asked calmly, shocking everyone but myself.

Everyone: "Huh?!" They screamed.

Sero: "Bakugou?! Are you Ok?!"

Kaminari: "Yeah?! Did you just call Midoriya by her name?!"

Bakugou: "Huh? Yeah, what's wrong with that?" She asked them, semi annoyed.

Kirishima: "Usually you call her "Deku" or some insult!" She pointed out.

Izumi: "Calm down Kirishima... After the Hosu incident Katchan and I talked and got over our past." I explained.