Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N) POV:

After that woman walked away to tell her 'sensei' that I am up, I had some questions to ask myself, example, why and how am i alive?!

(Y/N): "I was sure that I hit the ground... Did they acually... bother to save me?... A male?.."

So amny questions, yet still no answer. At last, she returned and out of instinct, I went to protect myself. What happened next shocked me to my core, I sent out a wave of phsycic energy that knocked her back! How?! Why?! Did i have a quirk?! I was so lost in thought that I didn't relize her coming to me until it was to late, she was right next to me... on a chair.

???: "Calming down? you know, that hurt me a bit. Kinda rude to attack those who saved you like that."

So I was saved by 'them'. I had to say that I was sorry since I did act in a way I shouldn't have.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, It's just out of instinct at tis point." Why do I have an headache?

As I reach to my head, I felt a cloth around my eyes... Around my eyes?! How can i still see?!

???: "We had to put this on you sinse Sensei knew that you'll go beserk if we didn't. Apperently, you had a change of personality after that... event..." I knew she ment my death.

(Y/N): "Wait, is that how I got a quirk!? That's amazing! I am the first boy to have a quirk!" Why was I acting so child like? That's because of the cchange I had. My younger self mind was now fused with my real mind, so I was now acting like a kid. In other words, I went crazy!

???: "My name is Tamura Shigaraki. Nice to meat you..."

(Y/N): "(Y/N), just that. i don't wat to have the same name as that witch anymore!"

Shigaraki: "I see. Sensei told  me about your life, sorry you had to go through that."

Was she acually seirus? She was sorry? But she didn't do anything but e kind to me for the last five minutes!

(Y/N): "Why are you sorry? You arn't at fault, It's those heroes fault as well as most of socaity! All Might as well! She will pay for that!"

Shigaraki: "Really? You know, I could help you with that. But first, Sensei wants to meet you."

And so, i was taken to her 'Seinsei', who was the one whom saved me. Once there, I could feel the aura of said person. It was dark yet calm. I thanked the portal lady, whom name is Kurugiri, and went inside. There, I was met with a woman sitting on a chair and looking both happy and relived that I was up. She was a tall woman with an industrial mask next to her.  her hair was choclate brown and her eyes honey brown. If you'll ask some people, many would say they would wish to looklike her.

 If you'll ask some people, many would say they would wish to looklike her

???: "Ahhh, it is good to see that you're up. I already know your name, mine is All For One. I am the one that saved you that day. I also know of your life. I used a quirk to see your memories in your sleep since I needed to know some things. i am sorry for not asking for permission."

(Y/N): "It's OK. You saved me so it's fair." She was so kind to me, and that tone, It was like that of a real mother!

AFO: "(Y/N), I know that you have awakened your quirk, I'll tell you why. You see, when a male is faced with certain events, his quirk can be awakened. Most of the time, suicide or near death moments are what does the trick, yet those cases are rare and most of the times, the goverment experimants on those males before killing them. Kurugiri will give you the information about your quirk later. Now, for the more important matter."

There was something else? Please, don't make this be bad! And I was lucky, because what she said next, shocked me.

AFO: "You can look at me as your new, better mother. I'll make sure to give you the love and care that you need. You can also look at Tamura as your older sister." I was in tears at this point. Thos epeople are kind. they treated me well, healed me and gave me a proper home. "But, just know that we are villains. We want to take down the heroes and to make sure socaity will learn of the harm they made. I'll understand if..." I cut her off.

(Y/N): "Can i join?' I asked like a kid. that made her chuckel.

AFo: "Sure thing, (Y/N). Just train your quirk because soon, we will strike."

And with taht, I went back to the bar, only to jump on Shigaraki and hug her, thanking her like there is no tommorow. she only looked at me with happiness. After that, i started my traininig. It was diffecult at first, but I was smart enough to the point I was very powerful after ten months. The school year of UA will soon start and I know of one person that i just can't wait to meet there.

Unknown to me, fate was always cruel to me, and soon I'll find out a shocking truth that will change everything for me.

AFO POV:

That boy became my own son, and Tamura's brother, with ease. he was so precius to us. He was a terrible case that survived it all. I was sickm after seeing how All Might didn't save him at all. His training is going smoothly and he really is outstanding. He is already capable to face of the best of my Nomu's. He is going to be such a great person to hang around, after all, he cares for us dearly.

3rd Person POV:

While that was happening, Izumi was getting her quirrk, Katsumi was pre[ared for the exame, all across Japan people were still the same. The males were still surpressed and the females never cared. However, soon the first strike of rebelion will strike, and all of Japan would slowly grow to fear what they've done.

This is the story, of how (Y/N) became a feared villain, and changed the world.

I am writing this with no sleep at all. Hard times and insomia really do work well. I wrote this chapter at 5 in the morning and there wasn't much to add here. (Y/N) joined the L.O.V and gained his quirk, UA is about to start, and soon our little childish male will find a shocking truth that will effect him to his core.

Till next time, stay safe!

Sayonara!