Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?

A/N -  I'm done with my finals. now I have a period of time I will write more, only to than become minor updates everyonce in a while. Life is hard.

The world might be shown to be feeled with light, but every light that exsists, will create a shadow wittin it

The world might be shown to be feeled with light, but every light that exsists, will create a shadow wittin it. Those who show their light to others, and keep their darkness within themselfs, will only hurt themselfs more. Along side thta, the stronger the kight, the deeper the darkness.

Izumi POV:

Why must such a thing happen? Why must the world be so cruel? Why have I never noticed the writing on the wall? Those werer just a few questions that have been running threw my mind. However, none of them compared to the one that pained me the most. Why has All Might lied to me? She told me that she had no idea abot6 the matter, and that if she could, she would've saved him, yet I now found out that shge knew and she could've saved him. Have she told me more lies?

(Y/N): "I'm sorry you had to find out about it this way, Izumi, but now you know why I have to do this."

Izumi: "What do you mean? Do what?" I asked weakly.

(Y/N): "It's simple, really. I just need to kill All Might and Bakugou. They are in the way for males to be free."

He's... going to kill them...? Usually, I would lash out and attack whoever threatens those I care for the most, but right now... I can't decide what to do. On one hand, there is All Might and Katchan. My Idol and my childhood friend. Both I admired. On the other hand, (Y/N). Someone I never truly knew, but was my brother, my twin! Yet I still couldn't save him. On one side, heroes and the current normal life. On the other, freedom for males. Both of this are my goals, only this time, I have to pick one...

.

.

.

.

but which one should I?

(Y/N) POV:

Izumi isn't in a good state right now, I can tell. She is broken from the revelation of my true "death". She was also shocked to have seen me have a quirk and defeat most of her class and teachers. I can't bring myself to let her fight on either side right now.

(Y/N): "Please, Izumi, Don't join this fight. I need to do this so I could chhange fate. Mine as well as all of the males!"

And with that, I faced away from her and twords my two remaning foes. All Might and Bakugou.One had tormented me for years, and the other one did nothing to acually help males. both of them I wanted dead, and now!

(Y/N): "Now then, what to do with the two of you?"

All Might: "Young Bakugou, use as much force as you may need! Just stay far from him! I will face him head on!"