Where is he? / Is he OK?

A/N - This chapter will follow everyone but (Y/N). In this chapter will just see what certain charecters feel about him and what are their views on him. Enjoy.

Izumi Midoriya POV:

Izumi Midoriya POV:

That boy, (Y/N) was it? I havn't seen him in school for two days. Today, All Might started my trainning so she could give me her quirk. I also noticed that Katchan was acting diffrently, like she regrets something that she is happu about? Still, now that I think of it, that boy never laughed at me and I think he once said to the other classmates that i could be a hero. Why wasn't I there for him when everyone traeted him like that? I should talk to All Might about this! She'll be able to find him! I just want to thank him fir beliving in me, and to tell him that I'll be a hero he could be proud to say he met!

Izumi: "Hey, All Might?" I called her, showing that I had something on my mind and wanted to ask her about it.

All Might: "Hmm? What is it young Midoriya?"

Izumi: "Well, there is this classmate of mine whom I hadn't seen since two days ago. I want to thank him since he said that I have the potential to be a hero and all..." But All Might cut me off.

All Might: "Him?! A boy?! You, a girl, want to thank a boy?!"

I knew how most females treated males but I didn't expect All Might's next words.

All Might: "Why do you even bother? He is just a boy after all!"

Izumi: "True, but I still want to thank him since he believed in me."

All Might: "Goodness, what will I do with you? I'll search for him, could you give me details about him?"

To say I was happy was an understatment. But how happy I was at that moment will shortly turn into saddness by a future event.

I gave all might all of the information I could give on (Y/N). She had a lookm of surprise for a few seconds before reeturning to normal. Why was that? I just hope that I'll get to thank him.

All Might POV:

To think young Midoriya would thank a male! Well I suppose he did help her a bit so whatever. To say that I was surprised when she said that the boy I saw falling from a roof and I 'wasn't able to reach' was the same boy... Guess I'll lie a bit. He was a male so whatever.

All Might: "I'll give a call to a good friend of mine who's a detective. She'll be able to help.

So I did just that. It took her just two hours to find the ally he fell into and to see the blood. After that it took her just two more hours to find out that it was his blood. When she informed me that he is most likely dead I didn't bother. But then she told me that she didn't find a body, that was weird. Probaly some animals or a canibal ate it. I also told young Midoriya and her reaction was...

Izumi: "He's... dead?!..."

she was broken... I told her that it was most likely a case of suicide since males aren't treated like females and that seemed to change her. She then told me somethin g that surprised me.