A Place Even Deeper Then Hell

It all started with a young baby girl in China that emited light from her body. Over time, more and more people began to relize that they have some form of a superpower. Because of that, many people used the power they had for evil deeds. That made the goverments create a new kind of job, Hero.

Slowly but surely, more and moere people with powers became heroes and fought against the criminals that used their powers against others. And they became popular. More and more people gained their own uniqe power, and said power was then called "a quirk".

However, only females could acually use their quirk. Males did have the cells of a quirk in them, they just couldn't use them. That led to many females looking down on the males and slowly they took over completly. Only about 20% of the world is male and about 75% of them are used as breeding horses. The rest are either lucky, or near death.

Few females acually expresed their consern for the males, and they were ridiculed. Now, many young girls dream of becoming heroes and face against villains, and that is thanks to a certain heroin, All Might. No one knows what her quirk is, but she became the number 1 hero in Japan and managed to lower the rates of crime in a steady path over the years.

However, even she had her dark side. Every human has one. She to ridiculed males and never bothered to save them unless females were also in danger, or that she was being on camera. She wasn't the only one. Most male kids are treated poorly and suffer from bullying, neglection, depression and even abuse. The police never bothered to do something with that since, they were all "mearly males".

Why am I telling you all of this? Well that is because this is the story of how I, a male teen, became a feared person, and how I found for myself a good family that acually cared.

(Y/N) POV:

???: "Get up you useless basterd! I am waiting for my breakfest!" Yelled an all to familiar voice.

That was my so called 'mother'. She hates my guts just because I'm a male. In fact, I am only alive thanks to the breeding horse program, that gives the families of the males a good 50% of the income.

As I walked out of my room, I was welcomed with a powerful slap to my face. that was normal at this point so I didn't even bother to do something in return. I walked to the kitchen and made breakfest to that woman.

(M/N): "Remember, if you are not hear after school by four!, there will be hell to pay!"

I simply walked out after that, not bothering much since I knew there was nothing I could do. This is a world that is controlled by females that treat the males even worse then how the males treated females in the past.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), not that I like my family's name. I am an 14 years old male that lives in Musutafu, Japan. I go to Aldera Junior-High and I am a third year there. i am honestly a miracle since I didn't die yet. Many males have died before finishing school ever since the quirks were a thing.