Memories That Will Not Burn

A/N - This chapter is mainly to have a better look into the past of (Y/N). This will contain mentions of abuse, turture, sexual abuse, gore and many more.

 This will contain mentions of abuse, turture, sexual abuse, gore and many more

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N):  'Is... Is this... How death feels? empty? everything is dark.'

???: but the world is too

(Y/N):  'many looked down on me, just because I'm a boy... I didn't deserve this.'

???: Then who did?

(Y/N):  '...'

I had no answer to that very voice. Forgoten yet so familiar, I didn't know wgos voice it was.

???: the heroes never came, did they?

(Y/N):  'No, they never bothered.'

???: Did someone ever did?

(Y/N):  '...yes.'

???: who?

(Y/N):  'That person, in my very last breath. Whoever it was was saddened by my death.'

???: was it any better then before? was it nice feeling worry in someones voice to you?

(Y/N):  'Yes, it was nice.'

???: so nice

And then, there was a white light, followed by a green one. I could then see my memories, all of the memories I wished to leave behind, to forget, to not be reminded of the monstrosity that is called humans. I could see all of the horrific moments of my life. The very first time my mother hit me? I was only just born. The first time she didn't let me eat? One week after. The turture that she gave me? Since she was released home. Her friends joining in? I was just over one year old. The first time she made me bleed? Two years old. The first time she 'trained' me? I was just turning four. That one time she forced me to kill my father? I was seven. All of the moments my 'mother' and her friends acted like that to me wre playing before me.

After those memories, more came. That one time i was lost and saw a heroin, I asked for help, what did she do? She used her quirk on me like I'm a punching bag. That one time I was acually allowed to play in the playground? I was left with a scar on my back. All of the times I was attacked and mugged and bullied and noone came to help. Where were the heroes? They never bothered to come and for me to be saved.

And then, that moment came. The moment I died. All Might was there, watching. Was that a smile on her face? Is she happy to see a male fall to his death? How can she be considered a hero? And a top one at that? And those girls? Bakugou will go to UA, right? How can she acually allow herself to sleep after murdering me? ...I'm a male. I don't have rights. I am just a sex slave... Those are the reasons why she dosn't care!