Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!

A/N - This chapter will be diffrent. I will skip most of the festivsl as I do not wish to write everything that happened during the race and cavalery battle. I will write some of the fights that happened and I will also skipped some as I have have plans for this chapter.

Also, what are the plans (Y/M) has for the sports festival?

Find all of that in this chapter!

This will be longer, so please do read at your own pace and choice.

Also, My best friend is about to join the army. Please wish him the best of luck.

 Please wish him the best of luck

(Y/N) POV:

I am currently hidden in the crowed of the Sports festival as the classes come in. I know Izuki is going to do her best as well as Bakugou saying that she will be number 1. She did just that and everyone is booing her. I already have everything set up so all I have to do is wait for the end.

(Y/N): 'I'll show them what true fear is!'

Izumi POV:

As the class and I get into the stadium, i hope (Y/N) is watching this as I'll show him my resolve. We were all listening to the rated R (On this day!) hero, Midnight, as she was explainig to us how the festival will go. We saw how the first part was an obstacle course and we all got prepared. When the lights turned from red to green, we all jumped into the tunnel, Present Mic made the official announcment.

Present Mic: "Let the sports festival, start!"

We all realized quickly that the first obstacle was in fact the tunnel as we were all cramped in there. soon it got cold as Todoroki froze the ground.After I got out, I saw the zero points robots from the entrance exam as well as the other fake villains and rushed through them. I didn't use my quirk as I still didn't have the grreatest hold over it, however I picked a metal voard that fell from one of the robots. The next obstacle was diffecult one. It was called "The Fall" and it was simply some stone pillars that had ropes and between all of that was a great fall. If you fell, you were out. I took my time getting past this one as I didn't want to lose. Once I finished, many have past me, but I was still running as I got to the last obstacle of this race. A mine feild?! I knew that if I wanted to show the world that I am here, I had to think outside of the box, so I dug out some mines and stacked them together before jumping on them with the metal board. That caused a giant explosion that pushed me foward and to pass both Todoroki and Katchan, who have been fighting for first place. As I was falling, I was loosing speed, so I had to take another great risk. So with that in mind, I struck the ground and caused another explosion that pushed me out of the mine feild and as I rolled back up, I quickly ran to the finish line, finishin first!

Present Mic: "And the first to clear the obstacle race is.... Izumi Midoriya with a huge splash!"

Izumi: "I... did it... (Y/N)..." was all I could mutter as I was out of breath.