The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!

A/N - Another chapter is here. This one will start to show the plans (Y/N) has for the world.

Keep in mind that this will contain far more gore and horror than any chapter before. The theme will also surrond the charecter in the picture as he inspired the actions in the chapter.

This is a horror chapter so I advice that if you have heart issues, don't like horror or any other reason to not watch/read horror, to skip this chapter or to be prepared.

Now that this is over, just want to say that I'm really glad that you are (Y/N)'s friend, and be ready to...

.

.

.

.

LET HIM IN!

Izumi POV:

Izumi POV:

Currently, we have one more day until the sports festival.  I still remember the talk Aizawa gave us after the attack and the announcment that was given to us.

*flashback*

Aizawa: "The sports festival is drawing near."

*end of flashback*

All Might talked with me about it and that I should show the world that I am there, as if I will say "I am here!" to all of them. I still have yet to forgive her for liying to me and for what she did to (Y/N) and the same goes to Bakugou. They both have already recovered form the attck and and were back to full strength. All of the students trained for this event as it was the moment to show the world our power and get scouted by top heroes. At the same time we were informed of the hate 1-A has been given due to the spotlight we were given after the attack on the USJ, and were faced with the horror that one of us could get replaced if we won't do good enough. All of that motivated us to do our best.

Right now, I was on the beach where I trained to gain my quirk and it was getting late. The sun was setting and I just finished running for the last time before the festival. I decided to sit for a moment and reflect on everything. All Might lied to me, my mother lied to me and (Y/N) is my brother. All of that was a lot for me to handle. I have yet to forgive mom and All Might and I was still happy to know my brother was alive, yet sad to know he's a villain.