A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!

A/N - Wattpad is broken right now. Can't look for other stories. Who else has this?

But anyway, I am acually thinking about doing another story, only problem is, I don't know what to do with it. I already have the OC but I need to think of where to put him. The options are BNHA and Dragon Ball. I know, original.

This is the chapter in which the story starts to get more complex. Hope you like it.

 Hope you like it

No POV:

While Izumi and (Y/N) were speaking to one another, they failed to notice All Might's fight with the Nomu. As it was going, All Might was just about to suplex the Nomu when she started to hear Midoriya sing along side one of the villains. However, she knew of the MIdoriya bloodline and the song that belongs to them and them alone. The moment they were done with their song, only one thought crossed her mind.

All Might: 'Shit! How is that male alive?! I was sure he died back in that ally.'

At the same time, Katsumi, who was nearby, also recognized the male. She was angry at the fact that he was still alive, even after she "killed" him.

Katsumi: 'How dare that male survive that!'

All in all, there were only three people in that building.\, asiide from the villains, that did not hate the male. The first was Izumi, as he was her twin brother. The second was uncounscious, as it is the homeroom teacher and pro hero Eareserhead. The third was another one of the students, as she to went through hell in the past from her aunt, that is Shoka Todoroki. No one knew much about her, aside from the fact that her aunt was abusive and went crazy, resulting in her being sent into a mental hospital. She also had a brother herself, Natsu Todoroki, who was safe and one the road to becoming one of the only male doctors in the world, under the support of his mother, Endeavor.

Once everyone got out of the trance they were in from the song, the fighting resumed. However, ot was still a one on one fight between All Might and the Nomu. Their clash was so powerful, that it caused shockwaves to push everyone else away. As the end of the bout grew near, it was shown to be the victory of All Might, as she sent a barrage of 200 hits before punching the Nomu out of the USJ with a "PlUSSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!" to mark her victory over the bioengenired weapon. Once she was done, she turned twords the othehr villains, them being Shigiraki, Kurogiri and (Y/N) wjho has returned to stand next to his new family.

All Might: "It's over now villains! Surrender and there won't be any problem!"

All of the students believed that the entire event was over, Kurogiri and Shigeraki were both just stunned to see All Might that powerful. Izumi was happy yet at the same time sad. She just met her brother that she thought had died and now he might be thrown into jail. Class 1-A were all expecting the villains to surrender, especially the male, yet that hope soon turned into confussion as one person laughed.

.

.

.

.